Coach Kara Lawson on 3x3 making 2020 Olympic debut

Just a couple weeks ago I was flipping channels and ended up watching a men’s 3x3 championship. Afterwords they were talking to a college guy that was named MVP or the championship about how it compares to college ball. He said it was completely different, the passing lanes more open, being able to drive, getting open for shots and a lot less defense.

Just a couple weeks ago I was flipping channels and ended up watching a men’s 3x3 championship. Afterwords they were talking to a college guy that was named MVP or the championship about how it compares to college ball. He said it was completely different, the passing lanes more open, being able to drive, getting open for shots and a lot less defense.
Sounds like 7 on 7 football.

Back when I coached I used a lot of 3x3 work. To me it helped slow down the teaching a little bit on the defensive side of things as far as help side defense. If a kid was having trouble with the defensive concepts take a couple guys out and give it to them a little at a time. Also helps with communication on the defensive end. As far as offense it helps a player how to play in space and isolate a defender. Not to waste time on a move and get to where your going with limited or wasted dribbles.

fyi, all my "passions" involve Cornbread & milk and border collies, the rest is just sumthink to past the time. :)

Nice shooting form and touch.

Is she in the transfer portal by any chance?
Yes she can really shoot, but she has no handles and seldom passes the ball to open teammates. I also understand that those that know her claim she is a b!tch.

VN Store

Back