Coach Jones to speak before Saban

“If I can, I’ll do anything in the state of Tennessee,” Jones said. “Cleveland’s a big part of us.”

If this is already posted, I missed it. Feel free to let me know and I'll merge. Thanks.

I'd much rather hear what CBJ has to say than CNS. I've heard Saban speak before, and to be honest he just isn't that exciting. CBJ is doing it up right in the great state of TENNESSEE.

Reactions: 2 people
what a worthless article

deal-with-it-sloth-reaction.gif

Reactions: 3 people
It's wishful thinking on his part. Most fans could care less.

You've been around here for a while you should know if UT beat Bama in a Chess match there would be a thread started (on the football forum, no doubt) about it. :)

Reactions: 1 person
The Butch event at Bradley Central HS was set up by Eric Ainge in response to saban's appearance in cleveland.
This is Tennessee damn it, saban gtfo and take cleveland with you, how freaking dumb can you get! :no: :bad: :crazy:

From Austin Powers:
"How dare you break wind before me!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your turn."

I wonder how much they get paid to do these motivational speeches? I know a couple years back Ron Jaworski did a speech in Millville NJ ( it's about 15 minutes from where I live, and is best known as the hometown of Mike Trout) and the rumors were he charged 15 grand.

I live close to Athens and I have officially boycotted that city. I will no longer go there and give Athens businesses' any money. Probably start going to Cleveland instead.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Butch event at Bradley Central HS was set up by Eric Ainge in response to saban's appearance in cleveland.
This is Tennessee damn it, saban gtfo and take cleveland with you, how freaking dumb can you get! :no: :bad: :crazy:

Credit where credit is due... The event was already planned by the Cleveland Rotary Club when Ainge/TSR caught wind of it and jumped on board. Not that they weren't welcomed, but let's be clear this was not something conjured up by TSR and Ainge... With them on board, it will take a little different turn. Probably more of a pep rally...but that's all good too. Will be well attended and highly publicized and for a good cause.

VN Store

Back