Coach Harper is on Cameo lol

I'm sure Kellie appreciated the business too...
Q9qkQjcGPGk5mCVU4_gATlGwmrQXQKmqUXKXyL3ZjdA1nYa7mZYnj5A9HS6ByH7pZy2gYJ_L1RxwOUZ9r6yfYvMjIvT5HjDspR0nJwmSSpTu1gnPiyMnKNoi-3s91IPbhXGNFcn_LbeZILlOrx3HjCbtE2QLtHgP28s=s0

Reactions: Bret178
I don‘t know, if the money goes to charity or some good cause then it is an act of goodwill. Hopefully these high paid coaches don’t pocket that money.

I have heard that most coaches are donating their Cameo revenue to charities but, for the sake of argument, let's say some aren't. College coaches now earn extra dollars through speaking fees, camps, personal appearances; some do commercials and have various sponsorship deals. Kellie at one point was even marketing a line of shoes (when at NC ST).

Why is it that these cameo messages strike you as being so unseemly? And what is the exact income level where it is no longer morally appropriate to earn more income?

I have heard that most coaches are donating their Cameo revenue to charities but, for the sake of argument, let's say some aren't. College coaches now earn extra dollars through speaking fees, camps, personal appearances; some do commercials and have various sponsorship deals. Kellie at one point was even marketing a line of shoes (when at NC ST).

Why is it that these cameo messages strike you as being so unseemly? And what is the exact income level where it is no longer morally appropriate to earn more income?
this.

I wonder if players will be allowed to do it?

If people are serious about NIL then they should be able to, so long as they're not in official gear or showing endorsement on the part of the university or the program. If you're going to suddenly say they can earn whatever, then putting caps or limits sure seems antithetical to the premise to me.

What's that? A world where star players -- or even regular players -- put up 5,000 dollar cameos which curiously enough ring up a lot of business after performances in big games? Creating an environment where fans of each program engage in bidding wars to keep players happy and well paid? And where kids use their one time transfer to encourage more purchases, one way or the other? Why I can't imagine what that would do to college athletics! Mmmm-mmmmm. This is going to be so much fun!

.... also that was sarcasm.

Yeah, back in the late 80's my wife contacted George Jones to come and say hello for my 48th birthday. I am still waiting. Dosen;t matter if he is dead or not.

Ol' George was pickled so much in preservatives over his lifetime that you shouldn't put it beyond him to show up on his favorite vehicle crooning, "She thinks muh John Deere's sexy."

Besides, she should have expected him to show up late....

Ol' George was pickled so much in preservatives over his lifetime that you shouldn't put it beyond him to show up on his favorite vehicle crooning, "She thinks muh John Deere's sexy."

Besides, she should have expected him to show up late....
actually, we expected him not to show up at all. Hence the nickname, No-show
Jones. The best story I heard about Jones was told by Mel Tillis. He said that Jones
ran out of liquor and was going to the liquor store but Tammy hid the car keys from him and would not give them to George. Old possum got mad and jumped on his riding lawn mower and took off down the highway to get his liquor. Someone asked Tillis how he knew this and Tillis said George's lawn mower ran out of gas and Jones stopped at his house to borrow some for his mower.

VN Store

Back