Coach Fulmer show

hmanvolfan

Volmeister extraordinaire
Am watching the Coach Fulmer show and saw the interview with Rick C. Man, I think he is a good leader for the team and apparently the other players believe in him. I do too. Whatdya'll think???

Originally posted by vol_freak@Oct 2, 2005 11:27 PM
he is a team captain.
[snapback]157459[/snapback]​

Amen!! Are we saying the QB controversy is over for the rest of the year or at least until a severe breakdown? I'm just sayin' team unity is a good thing!!

By the way, if I am being misunderstood, Rick Clausen will lead us to the promised land and we all should be staunchly behind him. I am not trying to create any QB controversy. Simply saying that we can win with Rick!!! Next year doesn't exist!!

Originally posted by hmanvolfan@Oct 2, 2005 10:45 PM
Amen!! Are we saying the QB controversy is over for the rest of the year or at least until a severe breakdown? I'm just sayin' team unity is a good thing!!
[snapback]157487[/snapback]​

We can't afford another severe breakdown... Our coaches are going to have to set this thing right. We have two perfectly capable quarterbacks, I think we should have at least one playing well at all times.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Oct 3, 2005 12:27 AM
he is a team captain.
[snapback]157459[/snapback]​

I'm really impressed with his afer game interviews.

He's a lot different then his brother casey. In everything, they dont even look like brothers. I wonder if the mailman was a real humble guy??

Originally posted by oklavol@Oct 3, 2005 2:20 AM
I'm really impressed with his afer game interviews.

He's a lot different then his brother casey.  In everything, they dont even look like brothers.  I wonder if the mailman was a real humble guy??
[snapback]157496[/snapback]​

Dont look alike? Uhhhhhhhh........, Who have you been watching?

Attachments

• rick_casey.jpg
    rick_casey.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
  • JIMMYCLAUSEN200231.jpg
    JIMMYCLAUSEN200231.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
gotta love the spiked hair. :lol:

I agree that Casey was a little hard to understand during his interviews. He mumbled.

VN Store

Back