Coach Cut @ DUKE

I'm not sure that comparison says much. Fulmer would not sniff at a winning record at Duke either.

You really think so? At one time I might have agreed, but now I am not so sure.
Well, let's see what he does at Duke. If he has any success there, then I think that will answer the question.

I really don't know what Duke has this year. I know they were 1-11 last year and I can see that they lost several close games. Their schedule looks favorable for 4-5 wins. If they can get some momentum and pull a couple of upsets against the likes of GaTech, NC State or Virginia then they may make it. Also, technically you only need 6 wins for a bowl game if your are Duke assuming someone will invite you. If they can get to six, I think they will get it.

Since there are no more Manning coattails to ride Cut will never get Duke to a bowl game.

With games against GT, the U, and Va. Tech, I see an undefeated and unscored upon year for the Blue Devils. Any gamblers out there want to take me up on that?

Cut is cashing out. That is the only reason to take the Duke job, it is a wasteland and we all know it. Maybe, maybe if he has a few years to recruit they'll be respectable.

VN Store

Back