Climate Change Report

Statistics occasionally lie. Apparently, no one ever dies that's that's involved with hydroelctric power, who knew? Go hydro, be immortal!

Risk in construction and management is different that the risk disposing in the waste or by-product of nuclear, aka the environmental concerns.
Wow that’s a really convenient rationalization 😂

Reactions: AM64
Statistics occasionally lie. Apparently, no one ever dies that's that's involved with hydroelctric power, who knew? Go hydro, be immortal!

Risk in construction and management is different that the risk disposing in the waste or by-product of nuclear, aka the environmental concerns.

I'm not sure what statistics you're referring to, although off the top of my head I think more than 100 people died constructing the Hoover dam.

Here's my source.

How many people would you say are killed in the U.S. by radioactive waste generated by power plants each year?

He mocked global warming, not climate change. Many real scientists think we are heading to a cooling phase, not warming.

The scientists that haven't been blacklisted. Only scientists that follow the talking points get paid.

groundhog_day_41846-jpg-87131_ce41e7369753806aa83c05ba09b166e1.jpg

I just close my eyes, lay back in my recliner, and imagine a bunch of old men sitting around wiping the drool from their beards while laughing about all of those crazy, gullible, and naive people falling for that round earth nonsense.

I just close my eyes, lay back in my recliner, and imagine a bunch of old men sitting around wiping the drool from their beards while laughing about all of those crazy, gullible, and naive people falling for that round earth nonsense.
Now, there’s your typical Luther response.

Question for you, if you think you can drop the rhetoric and actually answer without such.

Based on the best info science has to offer, was the state of Michigan under a massive ice sheet up until around 12 years ago?

Last edited:
I guess the new thing is Ice Age deniers.
Seriously though, the earth has been through radical temperature change.

“Geologists and paleontologists think that during much of the Paleocene and early Eocene, the poles were free of ice caps, and palm trees and crocodiles lived above the Arctic Circle, while much of the continental United States had a sub-tropical environment.”

This is followed by multiple ice ages. All of these changes occurred when mankind either didn’t exist or had no impact on greenhouse gasses. Even if mankind could affect global temperature, there is likely a number of factors that could easily swing it the other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back