Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

No one is defending stupid ass protesters slashing tires. It's dumb and criminal. But it's akin to shoplifting, smoking pot, stealing a purse, and the like.

And you don't shoot people for that. Arrest and prosecute? Sure. Point a gun at them, no.
So you are equating pointing a gun at someone to shooting them.

I mean that is one of the gun safety rules, but they are nowhere close to the same thing.

Under your logic I should have about 3 or 4 BLM marches for me the number of times cops have flagged me, intentionally or not.

So you are equating pointing a gun at someone to shooting them.

I mean that is one of the gun safety rules, but they are nowhere close to the same thing.

Under your logic I should have about 3 or 4 BLM marches for me the number of times cops have flagged me, intentionally or not.

There's variables in play but "generally" in that scenario there would not even be a need to aim a weapon in the first place. There is at least a 90% chance walking up on them and saying "Smile MFers" while holding a phone up and videoing with your weak hand while having your strong hand on your weapon and an assertive "Now GTF away from my car." will send the vermin scurrying. If they start anything more than that you still have your weapon and video evidence of whatever happens next.

Reactions: LouderVol
Minor property crimes? My tires are not inexpensive. I’m sure you’d be ok with the replacement bill but I’d rather deal with it straight on and have no replacement bill.
You ok with people losing their assets so some idiot can make a political point while committing a crime?
BTW are you an officer of the court or a member of the bar?

I’m guessing a clerk of some type …..even if that.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Murder? I think someone on private property vandalizing a mans vehicle is attempting suicide.
Since K-town is okay with people vandalizing tires, maybe he would be okay with leaving his car somewhere and letting me slash his tires so he could file an insurance claim?

Since K-town is okay with people vandalizing tires, maybe he would be okay with leaving his car somewhere and letting me slash his tires so he could file an insurance claim?

Would insurance even cover that? If they did I’d assume they would prorate the tires for wear then after 3-4 weeks and paying the deductible you might get $500.

Reactions: McDad and LouderVol
Would insurance even cover that? If they did I’d assume they would prorate the tires for wear then after 3-4 weeks and paying the deductible you might get $500.
I think vandalism would be covered, but yeah, just because you have insurance doesn't make stuff free. I carry a $1000 deductible for collision and $500 for comprehensive, so a slashed set of tires would be expensive even if I turned it in on insurance.

Yes, the insurance would cover under comprehensive. No, they would not pro-rate. You may have a deductible.

Reactions: McDad
I think vandalism would be covered, but yeah, just because you have insurance doesn't make stuff free. I carry a $1000 deductible for collision and $500 for comprehensive, so a slashed set of tires would be expensive even if I turned it in on insurance.

When people say “well they have insurance” the first thing that comes to my mind is they are an idiot.

You changed your comment from comprehensive "don't typically have deductibles" to "you may not have a deductible". I've always had a deductible for comprehensive.
I do not have one for comprehensive but others may, that is why I changed my post.

I didnt say I was okay with it. You guys are ridiculous. I just don't think anyone should lose their life for vandalism. To me a life is worth more than 1 or 2k for tires. Not saying people that do it shouldn't be punished. Stop being so simple.

I didnt say I was okay with it. You guys are ridiculous. I just don't think anyone should lose their life for vandalism. To me a life is worth more than 1 or 2k for tires. Not saying people that do it shouldn't be punished. Stop being so simple.

The person doing the crime should hold their life more valuable than $1 or $2k.

You’d think those vandals valued their lives more than that.

'We Will Never Be Caught'

Brazen eco-zealots Tyre Extinguishers are celebrating their expansion into America, after slashing the tires of 40 SUVs in New York City Thursday night and bragging that they'll 'never be caught.'

The movement, which originated in the United Kingdom, seeks to dissuade people from owning SUVs in urban areas, and switch instead to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.

Tyre extinguishers took credit for deflating the tires of 40 SUVs on Manhattan's Upper East Side Thursday.

'BIG NEWS: TYRE EXTINGUISHERS STRIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK CITY!' they tweeted on Tuesday.

The SUVs they vandalized had leaflets let on the windshield, which stated: 'Attention: Your gas guzzler kills'.

When reached by DailyMail.com via e-mail, an anonymous representative for the group said: 'We will be striking in major cities all across America as autonomous groups are formed to take action.'

They made it clear that they aren't going anywhere and they don't believe there's anything anyone can do about it.

'That's the beauty of this movement - it is leaderless. Nobody gives orders or controls it. All it takes is one person to print our leaflet and buy some lentils. How do we plan on executing it? It's very simple and anyone can do it. Which is why we will never be caught.'

The group makes a guide to their method of activism readily available on their website titled: 'How to deflate an SUV tyre.'

59766937-10974329-image-a-43_1656704217203.jpg

Brazen eco-zealots who slashed 40 SUV tires in NYC vow they'll spring up across major US cities | Daily Mail Online

'We Will Never Be Caught'

Brazen eco-zealots Tyre Extinguishers are celebrating their expansion into America, after slashing the tires of 40 SUVs in New York City Thursday night and bragging that they'll 'never be caught.'

The movement, which originated in the United Kingdom, seeks to dissuade people from owning SUVs in urban areas, and switch instead to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.

Tyre extinguishers took credit for deflating the tires of 40 SUVs on Manhattan's Upper East Side Thursday.

'BIG NEWS: TYRE EXTINGUISHERS STRIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK CITY!' they tweeted on Tuesday.

The SUVs they vandalized had leaflets let on the windshield, which stated: 'Attention: Your gas guzzler kills'.

When reached by DailyMail.com via e-mail, an anonymous representative for the group said: 'We will be striking in major cities all across America as autonomous groups are formed to take action.'

They made it clear that they aren't going anywhere and they don't believe there's anything anyone can do about it.

'That's the beauty of this movement - it is leaderless. Nobody gives orders or controls it. All it takes is one person to print our leaflet and buy some lentils. How do we plan on executing it? It's very simple and anyone can do it. Which is why we will never be caught.'

The group makes a guide to their method of activism readily available on their website titled: 'How to deflate an SUV tyre.'

59766937-10974329-image-a-43_1656704217203.jpg

Brazen eco-zealots who slashed 40 SUV tires in NYC vow they'll spring up across major US cities | Daily Mail Online

Let’s see if the expand into Texas.

VN Store

Back