Clemson will throw all over Alabama.....

Would like to see Alabama vs. Clemson
Texas AM vs Ohio St. (you know they'll get in regardless)

I'm numb to Bama now....but Clemson and Dabo just.....ugh.
I can’t be numb cause of my friend who can’t spell Alabama that thinks he’s been a fan his entire life, most bama fans walk around as if they’ve solved world hunger because they wear a bama shirt , but I get Clemson too especially since TN best players go there

I can’t be numb cause of my friend who can’t spell Alabama that thinks he’s been a fan his entire life, most bama fans walk around as if they’ve solved world hunger because they wear a bama shirt , but I get Clemson too especially since TN best players go there
I can remember Clemson getting 70 point laid on them by WVU.....they're not Alabama....or Tennessee in my opinion...at least as a historic program. They act like they've always been a top program.....

Reactions: preacherwebb
Who cares? It’ll be bama and Clemson again. Who cares? Literally no one. Even bama and Clemson fans don’t care.

Don't fool yourself. Bama fans care. I live with one and know several of them. Half of them may not know whats actually going on in the game but let something go against Alabama and you'll hear, "Kill 'em". LOL

Reactions: Volnbeers
I can remember Clemson getting 70 point laid on them by WVU.....they're not Alabama....or Tennessee in my opinion...at least as a historic program. They act like they've always been a top program.....
That’s true , wasn’t that long ago they were getting beat it was FSU and no one else

VN Store

Back