clemson vs bammer

UConn is amazing and so is Purdue. So I’m thinking the sports gods are lulling Bama into thinking they are going to have bball and football eliteness, but the football dark clouds are on the horizon. Hope🤪

We’ve got a tall task ahead of us today for sure, but UConn has completely dominated everyone that they’ve played since January. It’s pretty incredible really. The early line is 11.5 over Bama. I would take every bit of that.

Reactions: njvols and WillisWG
I was pulling for them both to lose. Seriously, why would we pull for either of them? A W here by enemy of my enemy does nothing for the Vols.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
You do you, brother. Next week I’ll be pulling for Bama and whomever wins our game today to make the title game.
I’m a Tennessee fan. That means I hate Bama.

But let me guess. “Conference pride.” 🙄

Cheering for your rivals to have success so they can get stronger while calling it conference pride is pathological rationalization.

This is a stupid question. If you ever pull for Alabama, you’re not a Vol.
I have a cousin going to play baseball at Bama next year. Outside of the 3 games against us, I hope he and his teammates experience immense success. I expect to spend a lot of time in T-town over the next 3-4 years watching him and quietly supporting Bama baseball. Guess I’ll mail my diploma back to Knoxville.

Reactions: overseasorange2
I’m a Tennessee fan. That means I hate Bama.

But let me guess. “Conference pride.” 🙄

Cheering for your rivals to have success so they can get stronger while calling it conference pride is pathological rationalization.
Nope. Has nothing to do with the conference.

VN Store

Back