Clemson to mimic Tennessee offense

As the article states, only way it works at Clemson is if Swinney keeps his hands completely off the O.

Not likely to happen as there is a bit of discord in Clemson with Dabo right now and his ego is too big for that to happen.

As the article states, only way it works at Clemson is if Swinney keeps his hands completely off the O.

Not likely to happen as there is a bit of discord in Clemson with Dabo right now and his ego is too big for that to happen.
If Swinney had kept his hands off the O, they would have had options after Ukelele instead of relying on a freshman. He kept playing Ukelele and ran all the others off because he wanted Ukelele’s brother to come to Clemson. He ended up signing somewhere else, Ukelele transferred, and his freshman got stomped in the bowl game by the Big Orange.

I love it

Dabble is just the first among many others who will seek to duplicate The Rapid Vols Motion (RVM) offense. Just as we had copycats of the wishbone, fun and gun, etc. The highest form of flattery. I still think the Heup will out scheme opponents just the same. Such flattery.

Watching the highlight, I didn't realize how much our DL bullied Clemson's OL. The consistent penetrations was astonishing.

Based off what? His Orange Bowl performance??

I'll take Nico ANYDAY over Cade Klubnut...

Rumor has it that ESPN Orange Bowl game announcers are still talking about Clubnik and the narrative. Plans are to run a full length documentary and a reality series about his personal life, family, eating habits, boyfriends, and showering habits. Meanwhile they still don't know the name of #58 on our team.

Last edited:
Dabble is just the first among many others who will seek to duplicate The Rapid Vols Motion (RVM) offense. Just as we had copycats of the wishbone, fun and gun, etc. The highest form of flattery. I still think the Heup will out scheme opponents just the same. Such flattery.

Watching the highlight, I didn't realize how much our DL bullied Clemson's OL. The consistent penetrations was astonishing.

Yep, I remember when our NC level coach decided he needed to dabble (timidly) with the new fangled spread offense in 2008. 🤦😳☠️

Rumor has it that ESPN Orange Bowl game announcers are still talking about Clubnik and the narrative. Plans are to run a full length documentary and a reality series about his personal life, family, eating habits, boyfriends, and showering habits. Meanwhile they still don't know the name of #58 on our team.
You know, he's a true senior.

I enjoyed seeing his family 150 times during the broadcast. Somehow they didn't seem to do the same for Joe Milton.

I enjoyed seeing his family 150 times during the broadcast. Somehow they didn't seem to do the same for Joe Milton.

Now, see here, we got fans who don't do JoMil either. I mean, if our own fans disrespect the guy, why shouldn't we expect orange boiled facts to do the same?

He will be a good one.
I agree. I just don't think it will be at Clemson. It's "fortune-teller/gut-feeling stuff," but I don't think he's there after next year. I have lived 15 miles from Clemson for a decade. The fan morale was lowered going into the season, declined with USCe, and is living on the edge after Tennessee flipped them like burgers. In this day in age, I see no way a player with the hype and talent that Cade possess will stick around for the decline. I know some Clemson people that are dead serious in thinking that Vizzina could save them if the season starts to derail. Cade may get the Uiagalelei fan treatment if their offense doesn't go right early in the season.

Reactions: Voldog1998
I believe our offense is about setting up, then exploiting personnel weaknesses. The speed of the offense between plays limits what the other team can do on defense with personnel.

There is nothing to copy, you must have someone at the helm who can recognize the specific weak points and get the plays to the field fast, with the proper quarterback, to execute.

did Clubnik's parents approve of Dabo changing their offense? ESPN should run a story on that
Their flight got canceled 72 hours before the bowl game😔.
But somehow they made a way and they got there to support Cade.
You wanna talk about heart??

They drove from AZ to Miami in under 3 days!

Their flight got canceled 72 hours before the bowl game😔.
But somehow they made a way and they got there to support Cade.
You wanna talk about heart??

They drove from AZ to Miami in under 36 hours.

Bid deal. I once drove from Memphis to LA in less than that. It's not hard with multiple drivers. Besides, no one talked about it on national TV incessantly for four hours.

VN Store

Back