Clemson quarterback DJ Uiagalelei entering the transfer portal

Have you seen the talent around him? Those are Kelly Bryant numbers. Do you seriously think with the needs this program has that we need to waste it on risky transfers at positions that aren't needs?
It's not spectacular but it's solid. Milton looks good in mop-up duty or against G5/D2 teamsand then when he's THE guy he looks totally different. He honestly just seems like a guy who relies on having a strong arm but has no command of the offense. From what I've seen from this guy he can actually go through progressions and find an open guy and can make plays when the play breaks down.

We can do a lot better in the portal if we are looking for a QB. UVA has a guy leaving that threw for around 4500 yards last year.

I’m just sad DJ won’t be playing for our bowl game. Will be a much bigger challenge now.
And that same guy had like 7 TDs and 12 INTs this year

Reactions: 207 others
No but he's got 2500 yds 22/7. I have however seen Milton play and it's very concerning.
Forget that you've seen Milton play and look at his stats. You'd think he was pretty good. DJ is similar... stats don't paint the entire picture.

Forget that you've seen Milton play and look at his stats. You'd think he was pretty good. DJ is similar... stats don't paint the entire picture.
Maybe not but from the little I've watched of him, if I'm putting the game in DJ or Milton's hands, I'm giving the edge to DJ. Milton has all the arm talent in the world but I haven't seen him take control of the offense at any point. I'm hoping he takes a business-like approach to this off-season and makes some huge strides but he doesn't look much different than last year.

Why would you take a important qb spot on him? Many better prospects GBO
If you can find one that's definitely better and not subjectively better with their own issues, I'm all ears. Ideally, we need someone for one year to be decent until Nico is ready and have another year to recruit another QB before the whole QB room transfers out if Nico wins.

Reactions: WestTnVFL971

VN Store

Back