Clemson commits Tee Higgins, Amari Rodgers to team up in Under Armour game

Grow up. Too many recruiting fans act like teenage girls. A bunch of grown men following teen boys on social media and getting their feelings hurt. :cray:

Reactions: 1 person
Why are we still discussing these guys? Must be a super slow day on VN. They made their choice. Let's focus our attention on players who want to be Vols.

I've heard Swain talk about Higgins before and he said it was best that he gets out of the area. Apparently he has some suspect hangers-on that he would benefit being away from.

I work with one of his family members and heard the exact same thing.

I hate to see him go elsewhere, but can't blame him for going where he wants to go especially if it means getting away from shady folks.

Best of luck to both of them.

GBO!

Grow up. Too many recruiting fans act like teenage girls. A bunch of grown men following teen boys on social media and getting their feelings hurt. :cray:

Funny, telling others to grow up when you have the posting pattern of a 12 year old. Step off that soapbox you have no business standing on.

Reactions: 3 people
I am originally from Oak Ridge and I totally understand why Tee didn't sign with Tennessee. I am declaring that I will totally forgive him if he will just do one small thing......

Change his name to Cee!

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, it's maybe not politically correct, and maybe these two guys can do whatever they like, but in my book, for them to leave Knoxville and go to the cow pasture, Clemson, is utter betrayal. I hope as long as they live, they are never welcomed back into the city and school they betrayed.

If they're leaving for better passing offense, fine. I doubt the Clemson QB will be a lot better passer than Dormady or Guarantano. I doubt their line will be better than ours next year. What's the deal here? Is a big investigation coming to Sweeney in the cow pasture? Too much success too soon for a guy on the hot seat just a few years ago.

These boys better think.

Please seek help.

Happy they made their decision. I like both as players but am WAY higher on Rogers then most.

Best of luck to them.

Would loved for them to be Vols but that's their decision.

Sorry, it's maybe not politically correct, and maybe these two guys can do whatever they like, but in my book, for them to leave Knoxville and go to the cow pasture, Clemson, is utter betrayal. I hope as long as they live, they are never welcomed back into the city and school they betrayed.

If they're leaving for better passing offense, fine. I doubt the Clemson QB will be a lot better passer than Dormady or Guarantano. I doubt their line will be better than ours next year. What's the deal here? Is a big investigation coming to Sweeney in the cow pasture? Too much success too soon for a guy on the hot seat just a few years ago.

These boys better think.

You cant be serious?! Unbelievable!

Rogers decommitted from his dad. His own freaking dad, so why should we be shocked that he doesn't want to come to UT? Hard to argue with how UT threw the ball this year, and it appears it mostly hinged on the quality of received play. little has changed except the Vols had two quality recievers this year. It seems obvious that the receiver position has lacked talent, and then when the talent steps up, the passing game production soars.

From what I saw of, Hunter Johnson is it?, and what I hear about JG they both may regret not staying home! But at the end of the day they can do whatever they like...

These boys better think.

Do other recruits not leave their home states to come to play for TN? Good luck to both of them.

Rogers decommitted from his dad. His own freaking dad, so why should we be shocked that he doesn't want to come to UT? Hard to argue with how UT threw the ball this year, and it appears it mostly hinged on the quality of received play. little has changed except the Vols had two quality recievers this year. It seems obvious that the receiver position has lacked talent, and then when the talent steps up, the passing game production soars.

Horrible argument. Neither QB currently taking snaps will be playing next year.

It's what happens when too many people put part one on ignore.

There is so much more to be said about it that needs to be read, you just have to start a new one in order to get everything out in the open.

I hear ya.. Would be nice if folks could just wish them well and move on...

Casey Clausen, Kevin Simon Kevin Burnett could stay in California. Erik Ainge in Oregon, Robert Meacham Oklahoma, Tee Martin Alabama, Peyton Manning Louisiana, Eric Berry Jamal Lewis Josh Dobbs Deon Grant Georgia, Guarantauno New Jersey, Shaun Ellis Albert Haynesworth Carolina. Travis Henry Florida. James Banks Indiana. And hundreds of others lol

You live in SC?

What a ****ing traitor

But, but, but, this is is different...lol. Fact is, guys leave Tennessee every year--no big deal. But to leave Knoxville, who produces so little traditionally? What an opportunity to be a hometown hero. UT is still the best--why would you go to Clemson in this case. Whatever--they can both do what they want. If I had been a great HS football player in the 70's, I know what I would have done.

Anyway, wasn't this fun?

Plenty of recruits leave their home state. All you can do is be disappointed but wish them the best. These are kids who being pulled all over the country and taking a big step in their lives.

Tee didn`t just leave his home state, he left his home town. So feel free to bash him if you want to.

These boys better think.

I was told the smart people post in the Recruiting forum. #FakeNews

VN Store

Back