Clay Travis (merged)

Rather than respond substantively to the people who called him out for being dead wrong, he instead trashed people's grammar. I mean, isn't that basically an admission that his only way of responding to otherwise valid points was to personally attack a few poorly worded tweets? He didn't post a real reply to anyone...just made fun of people. The guy is a douchebag.

Also, I'm a lawyer, and he has been a complete train wreck in terms of his legal analysis about the Penn State situation. It seems more like he's a guy who watched a few episodes of Law & Order rather than a licensed attorney. I mean, he actually used the phrase, "Paterno has turned state's witness." LOL. You really should only say something like that if 1) you're in a movie, 2) you're talking about someone in the mafia, and 3) the mafia person was accused of a crime. You can't "turn state's evidence" if you're just providing testimony, like Paterno will likely do. Clay=Dumbass.

Reactions: 3 people
Rather than respond substantively to the people who called him out for being dead wrong, he instead trashed people's grammar. I mean, isn't that basically an admission that his only way of responding to otherwise valid points was to personally attack a few poorly worded tweets? He didn't post a real reply to anyone...just made fun of people. The guy is a douchebag.

Also, I'm a lawyer, and he has been a complete train wreck in terms of his legal analysis about the Penn State situation. It seems more like he's a guy who watched a few episodes of Law & Order rather than a licensed attorney. I mean, he actually used the phrase, "Paterno has turned state's witness." LOL. You really should only say something like that if 1) you're in a movie, 2) you're talking about someone in the mafia, and 3) the mafia person was accused of a crime. You can't "turn state's evidence" if you're just providing testimony, like Paterno will likely do. Clay=Dumbass.

Blah blah, I'm a lawyer. Big deal. One does not need a law degree to recognize that Clay is a shill. Matter of fact, no degree of any sort is required to recognize that Travis is an idiot. If anybody wants a degree in idiocy, listen to Clay Travis followed up by a nasty dose of limbaugh and you can graduate summa cum laude from the lowtard academy.

Reactions: 1 person
On issues that do not involve UT, Vandy, or Bama, I enjoy reading what Clay has to say. However, on matters that DO involve UT, Vandy, or Bama, Clay is simply a troll. How do you beat a troll? You stop feeding him.

I stopped listening to his radio show when 104.5 moved it to drive time. I listen to t 102.5 at drive time now.

Worse than Finebaum

At least Finebaum found a multi-national championship winning team to suck on

Travis is sucking off Vandy

Poor, poor man

Reactions: 2 people
It's is funny to read his Tweets. He spends all week bashing Dooley and UT, joking about UT buying out Vandy, and saying things like it would take UT's "best game of the year" to beat Vandy, and that Franklin is Dooley's worst nightmare.

That all turns out to be crap; UT really didn't play all that well, and still won. Vandy played mistake-filled, undisciplined football. And after all that, Travis attacks grammer and tweeters, and then mocks the victory, acting like beating Vandy is no big deal at all? Which is it Travis? He's acting like a junior high bully that got the snot beat out of him.

Oh and as far as his lawyer skills, he claimed he went to sports talk radio because the money is better. That may be true, but I have a feeling he absolutely sucks at law. His arguing skills work in radio because he can just talk louder and cut the caller off, but I'm sure trying what he does in a courtroom would have him being run out, crying at the whipping he just got.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess Clay forgot the history between Tennessee and Vanderbilt. Talking trash to an equally-inclined Vandy head coach is a part of the deal.

We treated Franklin pretty much the way they treated Ray Mears in the 60s and 70s. The difference? We didn't throw anything at Franklin. When it comes to class, Vandy talks a good game and frequently fails to deliver.

Witch Doctor say make sure no one calls into his show this week...Witch Doctor say hes gonna be throwing bait around..Hes a rich kid daddys boys whos daddys friend owns the station.
BNL

VN Store

Back