Classless...period

Not even remotely true. There may have been a random fan throw something but nothing anywhere as classless as this.
Oh, it wasn't nearly on this level, but there was quite a bit of it as vandy was going off the field after they won. I was in the student section and almost got hit by a few water bottles. One of the injured vandy players (on crutches) got hit

and I was wrong - it was actually 2013, so Butch was coach, not Dooley

I keep seeing the ENTIRE fanbase being held accountable for the actions of a few. This is exactly what is wrong with our society today.
The after game guys at the SEC network just said it's not the entire fan base. It wasn't just a few. Sorry. Those people are ehat's wrong with society and those who f'ing rationalize it

Reactions: rojas1187
The refs give every appearance of being owned by Vegas, check the point spread. Horrific BS call on forth down. The fans at the stadium were correct in their response. Also, LK can E.A.D.!!! Heupel is a better coach, he proved that tonight.

everyone’s been laughing at us for awhile. At least they know they need to duck when coming into neyland now

Not sure I agree with the talking heads but dang…. Bad press

Positive note the team seemed to respond to the passion in the stadium

Reactions: carpbc
Absolutely embarrassed for my team and university. I get that they were faking injuries the whole game but that is no excuse. That is what teams do against the hurry-up offense. Everyone was mad that Kiffin came in to Knoxville and beat us acting like he always has. It was fine when he was here, but now you hate it.

It’s sucks for our team and coach who came in, barely fielding a team, and who nearly beat a top 25 team. It takes away from what they did and puts the focus on that bs. I’m so proud of this team, and I’m so embarrassed of the fans that took part in that.

I know the fans will get crushed over the late game actions, but I don't blame them a bit. Lane Kiffin ruined this program and rubbed this fanbase's face in it for over a decade. ESPN and the rest of college football thinks its hilarious and turn him into the perfect heel. Well, this is what you get, a reaction. Couple that with several really game changing ******** calls by the officiating crew, and you get what happened.

So you know what? Stop the pearl clutching over the fans and understand this fanbase is done being the butt of Kiffin's twitter account.

**** that scumbag.

VN Store

Back