Classless...period

It’s time to stop with the “clutching the pearls” junk. There are things you do and don’t do in society. Things you say and don’t say. Things you condone and don’t condone. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you. It was an embarrassment. Simple as that. It all depends on how one is raised I guess.

What a classless post.

Reactions: tnmarktx
I have questions about the mustard. Did they steal it from a hot dog stand or bring it from home? Also, bringing golf balls to the game is kinda weird as well. Will security now check for mustard and golf balls?

Maybe. A few years back, someone got hurt by something throw at a concert at the Civic Colosseum. I went to the next one. Everyone coming through the doors got frisked. Thankfully, the female cop who got me was half way attractive. Once she got done, I said, "Let's do that again."

It' no big deal if you get the right cop.

One of the few times you and I will agree on anything. I don’t believe things like this mean much to recruits. They (1) go with a coach they like (2) go where they think will prepare them for the pros and most importantly (3) where there is quick playing time. Something UT offers in abundance right now.

It’s time to stop with the “clutching the pearls” junk. There are things you do and don’t do in society. Things you say and don’t say. Things you condone and don’t condone. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you. It was an embarrassment. Simple as that. It all depends on how one is raised I guess.
While I agree that I was raised different than what was on display last night and that it shouldn’t have been done, this is the new world we live in. It’s that tight rope of teaching your kids to not throw the first punch and then realizing that you taught your kid to get his butt whipped or even worse, shot or stabbed in today’s society. This seems to be the only way people are listened to now a days. It’s sad, morally inept, but the whole holier than thow attatude is not becoming either. I would not have done what they did last night, but I realize that my moral upbringing is a dying breed that will constantly be disappointed in others and probably be taken advantage of as others with less morals get what they want.

Sanctimonious fans are just is bad if not worse than the idiots throwing stuff on the field.

How much did you think about this before saying with a straight face that people throwing **** on the field aren't as bad as the ones who call that trash behavior what it is

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
"Scoop N' Score" litter picker upper night.

Was planned for the next home Kentucky game, but next year might be too soon.

How much did you think about this before saying with a straight face that people throwing **** on the field aren't as bad as the ones who call that trash behavior what it is
I'll repeat it gladly for you again. Fans that think this is a big deal are as big of an idiot as the ones throwing stuff on the field. If you fall in that category, I'll confidently proclaim that you're an idiot.

Reactions: amorange
I'll repeat it gladly for you again. Fans that think this is a big deal are as big of an idiot as the ones throwing stuff on the field. If you fall in that category, I'll confidently proclaim that you're an idiot.

"Big deal" is subjective, but it's classless trash behavior and "not a big deal" sounds like more of fans twisting themselves into pretzels to justify it

"Big deal" is subjective, but it's classless trash behavior and "not a big deal" sounds like more of fans twisting themselves into pretzels to justify it
It's happened before and worse at college football games. Some sanctimonious UT fans exclaim it's unacceptable behavior and want to chastise others on a forum that disagree and then get their panties in a wad about said disagreements. I saw the game last night and was impressed and entertained by the performance of the team as well as how the fans showed up. The fact that fans threw stuff on the field took nothing away from what I saw. I'm totally unconcerned with what happened.

This is the most embarrassing thing I have seen from Tennessee fans ever. We should never say **** about piss-filled balloons or other fans. This is just gross.
I’d say piss filled bottles are way worse but I guess that’s just me. 🙄 I agree the act was classless but I also understand why it happened.

It's happened before and worse at college football games. Some sanctimonious UT fans exclaim it's unacceptable behavior and want to chastise others on a forum that disagree and then get their panties in a wad about said disagreements. I saw the game last night and was impressed and entertained by the performance of the team as well as how the fans showed up. The fact that fans threw stuff on the field took nothing away from what I saw. I'm totally unconcerned with what happened.

It is unacceptable behavior. That's really not up for debate, this isn't a 1920s cartoon and I think it's funny that calling it unacceptable offends you this much

VN Store

Back