Class Prediction (June/July)

VOLUNTEERSZN

The Original #WRU
Seems like we’re in another time period where nothings happnening. No visits are going on, dead period just got extended.

This’ll probably be completely wrong by December because obviously recruiting is fluid and the board always shifts. Considering we have almost a full class, it’ll be more accurate then previous years. Last year it would be impossible to project the full class.

I also am gonna put what ranking I think they’ll be in the composite by NSD (in February).

QB
4⭐️ Kaidon Salter (he could end up top 50 nationally)

RB
4⭐️ Cody Brown
4⭐️ Tiyon Evans

WR
4⭐️ Kaemen Marley (imo it’s pretty obvious he is and should be a WR)
4⭐️ Jordan Mosley
3⭐️ Julian Nixon (he drops to 210 and stays a WR, but they’ll drop him for “lack of film”)
3⭐️ Walker Merrill

TE
4⭐️ Hudson Wolfe
4⭐️ Miles Campbell (there’s a chance he could be ranked higher than Wolfe after NSD)

OL
4⭐️ Diego Pounds (hell get a big bump IMO)
4⭐️ Rod Orr
3⭐️ William Parker
3⭐️ Colby Smith (likely to get screwed by 247)

DL
4⭐️ Payton Page
4⭐️ Katron Evans
4⭐️ Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins
3⭐️ Isaac Washington (if they haven’t bumped him by now they’re not going to)

EDGE
5⭐️ Dylan Brooks

LB
5⭐️ Terrence Lewis
5⭐️ Smael Mondon
4⭐️ Aaron Willis

DB
4⭐️ Isaiah Johnson (this’ll be the big February get)
4⭐️ Terrion Arnold (hell be a nickel/star type that we move around)
4⭐️ Damarius McGhee
3⭐️ De’Shawn Rucker (they should bump him but they won’t and it’s blatant disrespect)
3⭐️ Sirad Bryant

ATH
3⭐️ Elijah Howard (I don’t know what he is)

K
JT Carver (Preferred Walk-On)

Notes

-for the most part, I see us holding on to who we have. Could see a situation where Mosley leaves

-I almost put Mims, but I haven’t seen enough to see that we’ll land him so for now I’ll leave him off. I put Rod Orr in that spot

-if we miss on Mondon (which I don’t see) a name to watch for that LB spot is Christopher Paul Jr. Or Khristan Zachary if they feel another edge player would help more.

-If we miss on Page, a name to watch is Tyas Martin, who just decommitted from Virginia Tech. We could also just hold that spot and make a big push for Tywone Malone but idk if we can land him.

-I don’t see us missing on any DB prospect that we want considering our coaching staff. If for whatever reason we miss on Johnson, Arnold or McGhee, the names to watch are Latrell McCutchin, Javon Bullard, Dylan Merrell and Christian Charles.

-could see Washington flipping to Auburn but as of now I don’t think he will

Current Commits that end up elsewhere

Edwin White - Ole Miss (process)
Jay Jones - South Alabama (process)
Darrell Jackson - Florida State (process but it’ll be written by media as a flip)
Jaylen Wright - South Carolina (think he leaves because he’ll see a lack of Playing time)
Roc Taylor - Auburn (he gets offered by an in state school and dips)
Trinity Bell - Nebraska (hell want to play TE which we likely won’t have a spot for him at)

Last edited:
Any clue on kicker recruitment? I see you have the Carver kid, but Cimaglia is gone this year right?

I figured Trinity Bell was a lock to move over to DE with those ridiculous measurables. Is he really locked on being a TE in college?

Looks pretty optimistic to me, you have us hitting on almost all of our heavy hitter recruits:

- Page: 50% shot at best
- TID: 50% shot at best
- Mondon: 40% shot at best
- Isaiah Johnson: 30% shot at best
- Arnold: 20% shot at best

We'll be lucky to get 2 or 3 of these guys realistically.

I think we HAVE to take at least two edge guys this year, so we need someone else with Brooks.

I agree with you on Roc Taylor, I think both him and Rod Orr wind up at Auburn. Niebuhr alludes that AU is slow playing them both on purpose (the want what you can't have recruiting strategy). They offer sometime closer to NSD.

I agree with all the other attrition to current commits except Bell and Wright. I think they stay committed. Moseley could be one to watch as another attrition casualty and I do not feel confident Lewis sticks all the way till NSD. Whether he flips, or the off the field stuff becomes to much to handle.

Looks pretty optimistic to me, you have us hitting on almost all of our heavy hitter recruits:

- Page: 50% shot at best
- TID: 50% shot at best
- Mondon: 40% shot at best
- Isaiah Johnson: 30% shot at best
- Arnold: 20% shot at best

We'll be lucky to get 2 or 3 of these guys realistically.

I think we HAVE to take at least two edge guys this year, so we need someone else with Brooks.

I agree with you on Roc Taylor, I think both him and Rod Orr wind up at Auburn. Niebuhr alludes that AU is slow playing them both on purpose (the want what you can't have recruiting strategy). They offer sometime closer to NSD.

I agree with all the other attrition to current commits except Bell and Wright. I think they stay committed. Moseley could be one to watch as another attrition casualty and I do not feel confident Lewis sticks all the way till NSD. Whether he flips, or the off the field stuff becomes to much to handle.
You probably said 2 years ago we’d be lucky to hit on all 4 of Wanya, To’oto’o, Darnell and Crouch.

Page is 50/50 I’ll give you that. But I still like our chances

Johnson doesn’t commit until December/February. When it comes to closing late I’m betting on our staff before anyone else.

Arnold at 20% is laughable. We’re easily one of the top 2-3 schools in that one.

At this point, Auburn is probably more of a threat to us than Georgia for Mondon

I can’t take South Carolina as a program as a serious threat to us for any recruit, even in state. Especially when it’s likely that Muschamp gets fired after this season. Remember who their DL coach is.

And no, I don’t care what the Crystal ball says

Last edited:
You probably said 2 years ago we’d be lucky to hit on all 4 of Wanya, To’oto’o, Darnell and Crouch.

Page is 50/50 I’ll give you that. But I still like our chances

Johnson doesn’t commit until December/February. When it comes to closing late I’m betting on our staff before anyone else.

Arnold at 20% is laughable. We’re easily one of the top 2-3 schools in that one.

At this point, Auburn is probably more of a threat to us than Georgia for Mondon

I can’t take South Carolina as a program as a serious threat to us for any recruit, even in state. Especially when it’s likely that Muschamp gets fired after this season. Remember who their DL coach is.

And no, I don’t care what the Crystal ball says
For the record, this wasn’t a personal attack but it appears that you took it that way. I was giving you my thoughts on your class prediction. Which I felt was optimistic.

Most of your responses back to me were fine. However, if we are top 3 for Arnold, and those 3 teams are on even playing fields, that gives us 33% chance. AL, UF, UGA, FSU, and TN are all players is that recruitment. Hence the 20% comment. It’s not “laughable”. Still we can politely disagree on percentages that literally can change by the hour.
I want this to be clear:

This isn’t my first year following recruiting, so I can assure you that I don’t need you making condescending comments attempting to teach me about the validity or lack thereof on the crystal ball. I’ve been on this board for a long time and I bring a good bit of info here. This isn’t my first rodeo.

Last edited:
For the record, this wasn’t a personal attack but it appears that you took it that way. I was giving you my thoughts on your class prediction. Which I felt was optimistic.

Most of your responses back to me were fine. However, if we are top 3 for Arnold, and those 3 teams are on even playing fields, that gives us 33% chance. AL, UF, UGA, FSU, and TN are all players is that recruitment. Hence the 20% comment. It’s not “laughable”. Still we can politely disagree on percentages that literally can change by the hour.
I want this to be clear:

This isn’t my first year following recruiting, so I can assure you that I don’t need you making condescending comments attempting to teach me about the validity or lack thereof on the crystal ball. I’ve been on this board for a long time and I bring a good bit of info here. This isn’t my first rodeo.
I didn’t feel he went at you personally at all, and if you’ve followed this long, a top 3 doesn’t mean all 3 is 33% on a equal playing field. And having less than 50% with all those recruits? Who else are we going to get? The staff will land some of these guys

I didn’t feel he went at you personally at all, and if you’ve followed this long, a top 3 doesn’t mean all 3 is 33% on a equal playing field. And having less than 50% with all those recruits? Who else are we going to get? The staff will land some of these guys
I said a top 3 AND all three are on equal playing fields. I’m not saying that ALL top threes equal to a perfect 33% for each team.

I want this to be clear:

I didn’t take it as a personal attack. I just think to say we have a that small of a chance of landing any of our top targets left on the board is disrespectful to our current coaching staff given what they’ve done so far this cycle.

Seems like we’re in another time period where nothings happnening. No visits are going on, dead period just got extended.

This’ll probably be completely wrong by December because obviously recruiting is fluid and the board always shifts. Considering we have almost a full class, it’ll be more accurate then previous years. Last year it would be impossible to project the full class.

I also am gonna put what ranking I think they’ll be in the composite by NSD (in February).

QB
4⭐️ Kaidon Salter (he could end up top 50 nationally)

RB
4⭐️ Cody Brown
4⭐️ Tiyon Evans

WR
4⭐️ Kaemen Marley (imo it’s pretty obvious he is and should be a WR)
4⭐️ Jordan Mosley
3⭐️ Julian Nixon (he drops to 210 and stays a WR, but they’ll drop him for “lack of film”)
3⭐️ Walker Merrill

TE
4⭐️ Hudson Wolfe
4⭐️ Miles Campbell (there’s a chance he could be ranked higher than Wolfe after NSD)

OL
4⭐️ Diego Pounds (hell get a big bump IMO)
4⭐️ Rod Orr
3⭐️ William Parker
3⭐️ Colby Smith (likely to get screwed by 247)

DL
4⭐️ Payton Page
4⭐️ Katron Evans
4⭐️ Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins
3⭐️ Isaac Washington (if they haven’t bumped him by now they’re not going to)

EDGE
5⭐️ Dylan Brooks

LB
5⭐️ Terrence Lewis
5⭐️ Smael Mondon
4⭐️ Aaron Willis

DB
4⭐️ Isaiah Johnson (this’ll be the big February get)
4⭐️ Terrion Arnold (hell be a nickel/star type that we move around)
4⭐️ Damarius McGhee
3⭐️ De’Shawn Rucker (they should bump him but they won’t and it’s blatant disrespect)
3⭐️ Sirad Bryant

ATH
3⭐️ Elijah Howard (I don’t know what he is)

K
JT Carver (Preferred Walk-On)

Notes

-for the most part, I see us holding on to who we have. Could see a situation where Mosley leaves

-I almost put Mims, but I haven’t seen enough to see that we’ll land him so for now I’ll leave him off. I put Rod Orr in that spot

-if we miss on Mondon (which I don’t see) a name to watch for that LB spot is Christopher Paul Jr. Or Khristan Zachary if they feel another edge player would help more.

-If we miss on Page, a name to watch is Tyas Martin, who just decommitted from Virginia Tech. We could also just hold that spot and make a big push for Tywone Malone but idk if we can land him.

-I don’t see us missing on any DB prospect that we want considering our coaching staff. If for whatever reason we miss on Johnson, Arnold or McGhee, the names to watch are Latrell McCutchin, Javon Bullard, Dylan Merrell and Christian Charles.

-could see Washington flipping to Auburn but as of now I don’t think he will

Current Commits that end up elsewhere

Edwin White - Ole Miss (process)
Jay Jones - South Alabama (process)
Darrell Jackson - Florida State (process but it’ll be written by media as a flip)
Jaylen Wright - South Carolina (think he leaves because he’ll see a lack of Playing time)
Roc Taylor - Auburn (he gets offered by an in state school and dips)
Trinity Bell - Nebraska (hell want to play TE which we likely won’t have a spot for him at)
May need to take Paul off as well. Trending/probably picking Arkansas.

Coaches will find a way to get Jaylen Wright on the field with that kind of speed - will be a nice change of pace from the other guys we've signed or have committed

VN Store

Back