'20 ***Class of 2020 Tennessee Signees***

Funny Stat. half our class is from the state of Tennessee and we are ranked top 10. I point this out because if this had happened 10 years ago we wouldn't have been ranked this highly. the in-state talent/competition level has gone up a LOT in the last decade or so. Most of our highly ranked classes of the past had mostly FL, GA and NC guys. This is a good sign for the future of the program.

Darion Williamson decommitted from UT after his visit to Tallahassee this weekend...he has a visit with Arkansas this coming weekend

GBO!

Is that list of EEs up to date? @HoleInTheRoof always like EEs can never have too many. Although we are getting to the point where we don’t need it, which is nice.

Tate picks UGA
Ebony Jackson decommits.
Jordan Davis releases a top six with no mention of us.
Rakim picks LSU
All the instate guys are looking for other schools.
A guy who works for the school has a son who won’t commit to us.
A guy who played for us has a son who lives 20 minutes away and won’t commit to us.

We’re kind of a dumpster fire right now.

For the star ratings - is just Rivals being used?

Only ask because Beckwith is a 4* on both 247 and ESPN. Just curious, maybe it could be noted somewhere if going to use a specific service.

For the star ratings - is just Rivals being used?

Only ask because Beckwith is a 4* on both 247 and ESPN. Just curious, maybe it could be noted somewhere if going to use a specific service.
It is noted. 247 Composite is specified by each player

Reactions: EdEcEko77
It is noted. 247 Composite is specified by each player
Composite is noted for the point rating (.9558, for example), but not the star ratings. HB isn't a 5* by composite.

If there are 2 different services being used, just thought a note should be included or use the same rating for both.

Or it was just a typo. Idk but that's why I asked.

Composite is noted for the point rating (.9558, for example), but not the star ratings. HB isn't a 5* by composite.

If there are 2 different services being used, just thought a note should be included or use the same rating for both.

Or it was just a typo. Idk but that's why I asked.

Get out my face bro

VN Store

Back