Class Of 2009 Final Ranking?

gainesvol82

Reminding Shane Beamer that his fans also like coc
We're getting off to a great start. Anybody else think we might end up with a #1 recruiting class?

way too early to tell how the class will pan out. but there is no way in hell we will have the #1 class.

Why do you think #1 impossible? Not enough 5 stars at the positions we need? We came pretty close in 2007 to the top class.

Texas and Notre Dame to name a couple. Thats why i dont think we can get the #1 class.

nooo. just because we have 8 or 9 recruits already doesn't mean we are going to even have a top 20 year in recruiting.
We are yet to snag a five star AND about half our commits are 3 stars.
Look at Texas and Georgia or Notre Dame
We need to be like that

I thought I heard something about Jeron Stokes possibly being bumped up to 5 star? It's still very early in the season and some of the schools mentioned are primed to have very disappointing seasons. Kids change their commitments all the time especially if a team gets hot and has a need for their position. I doubt we get #1 but I do see top 3 as a good possibility. We have let go of several players and have plenty of scholarships available to boost our ranking. We got a top 3 class in 2007 with quite a few 3 stars. If you consider our incoming juco and prep recruits we should have a great class.

a top 15 class is necessary ith the amount of scholorships we have available this year and if we want to get back to the top anytime soon.... I see it definitely happening.

man, #1 is probably out of the question but I think we could definitely have a top 5 class. don't it seem that UT is hot right now and that this family stuff they are selling is definitely hot ****. everybody wants to be a part of the family, i love it.

VN Store

Back