Clarence Thomas

Because history shows you guys will deny the authenticity and damn the evidence, and/or reroute the topic off into some irrelevant course. After repeated exposure to this tactic over time, some of us got wise and adopted a "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." You can't trust a Trumpuppet or Republiar. Case in point, the SCOTUS candidates who outright lied about them being against removing Wade vs. Roe, then proceeded to remove it upon fraudulently obtain their judicial seat. One just cannot trust you things. So why bother proving assertions, knowing you will repeat the same behavior?

Now, proceed to throw your poison darts, I've been inoculated against them. And that without the services of the Liarindent.
Coronavirus: Arizona man dies, wife ill after taking drug touted by Trump - CBS News

There you go.

You've outsmarted us all skippy.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I can easily accept the explanation that she was just reading from a prepared statement that had been written by someone else and an unfortunate malapropism was spoken aloud. The only part of that video which gets my attention, is that her comment was met with applause from the crowd, while Trump just cracks a smiles. Didn't they hear what she said?

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I can easily accept the explanation that she was just reading from a prepared statement that had been written by someone else and an unfortunate malapropism was spoken aloud. The only part of that video which gets my attention, is that her comment was met with applause from the crowd, while Trump just cracks a smiles. Didn't they hear what she said?

They’re not a bunch of racists. They just misheard her comment.

She stumbled over words reading from notes as so many people before her have, nothing more. I think it's also plausible the crowd understood she was about to finish the sentence, understood the direction and the impending context and probably didn't even catch/process her stumble initially as they started to applaud.

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
She stumbled over words reading from notes as so many people before her have, nothing more. I think it's also plausible the crowd understood she was about to finish the sentence, understood the direction and the impending context and probably didn't even catch process her stumble initially as they started to applaud.
Worse mistakes have been made by politicians while giving a speech ....

This video is from January of 1988, while Rev. Jesse Jackson was running for President. Jackson was campaigning in Wisconsin, and scheduled to give a speech at the Chrysler Assembly Plant in Kenosha. The Mayor of Kenosha, Gene Dorff, is giving Jackson his introduction. Dorff intended to describe Jesse Jackson as being a "Straight Shooter." .... Something much different than that was said, however.

Reactions: Vol737
Worse mistakes have been made by politicians while giving a speech ....

This video is from January of 1988, while Rev. Jesse Jackson was running for President. Jackson was campaigning in Wisconsin, and scheduled to give a speech at the Chrysler Assembly Plant in Kenosha. The Mayor of Kenosha, Gene Dorff, is giving Jackson his introduction. Dorff intended to describe Jesse Jackson as being a "Straight Shooter." .... Something much different than that was said, however.

Yikes.

She stumbled over words reading from notes as so many people before her have, nothing more. I think it's also plausible the crowd understood she was about to finish the sentence, understood the direction and the impending context and probably didn't even catch/process her stumble initially as they started to applaud.

Isn't this same woman who said Hitler was right about innoculating the youth?

Definitely misspoke, but she probably feels that way as there are hundreds of other words that sound like right, yet that's the one word that slipped.

It would hardly surprise me to see that crowd positively react to the words she said. The MAGA mob isn't exactly known for being fans of minorities.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Isn't this same woman who said Hitler was right about innoculating the youth?

Definitely misspoke, but she probably feels that way as there are hundreds of other words that sound like right, yet that's the one word that slipped.

It would hardly surprise me to see that crowd positively react to the words she said. The MAGA mob isn't exactly known for being fans of minorities.

Yeah, I don't know. I honestly have no idea who she is and don't know anything of what she's spoken before, but invoking anything Hitler is always cringeworthy. Just thought right off the bat when I saw it she stumbled over her words.

Yeah, I don't know. I honestly have no idea who she is and don't know anything of what she's spoken before, but invoking anything Hitler is always cringeworthy. Just thought right off the bat when I saw it she stumbled over her words.

Quite, light, plight, might, bright, kite, smite... I can go on.

Yet, she lands on white.

Quite, light, plight, might, bright, kite, smite... I can go on.

Yet, she lands on white.

Maybe, who knows? I read where the speech notes stated "...victory for RIGHT to Life". Freudian slip? Possible. You know inside she was thinking "awww s***! I'm gonna hear about this one!"

I give credit to Thomas for his consistency. He has always, always, taken an impossibly narrow view of the Constitution on a purely literal, was that the law at the time kind of approach. I get the reasoning. I just think it's not realistic.

Trump loyalists have a habit of it

6ky12l.jpg

This feels a bit racist don’t you think?

It doesn't change anything as far as I'm concerned... I'm not the one who brought up your race. I don't care. @Orangeslice13 said that you were black, and then without providing any justification for it at all, claimed that it was something I hated (from someone who doesn't even know my name ... which was completely uncalled for!).

In Roe v Wade, the Supreme Court held that the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment provided a fundamental right to privacy, which protected a pregnant woman's right to have an abortion. For the record, I have no problem banning abortions, as long as there are rape/incest exceptions made.
So you support the organization known as Democrats for Life?

VN Store

Back