CJH show

Yeah I’m not fond of joes too cool for school nothing bothers me attitude. He needs to be calling out his OL for the crap job they’re doing both before and after the snap, leading and invigorating those around him. And Huepel/Hazle need to be unleashing Milton and the offense. A couple mistakes will be made but it can’t be worse than this, handcuffing the team from making the explosive plays that help make everything easier, to avoid mistakes, has not looked good on them.
Sir,

Joe Milton IS the handcuff...

I guess that players only meeting after the pathetic Austin Peay game didn’t amount to anything,

No more talk. The coaching is unacceptable when we can’t seem to avoid collapsing when the pressure is on. This team is either untalented or it’s poorly coached . . . Maybe both. Whatever is going on isn’t working. Period.

This “Swamp Curse” is a product of a loser mentality and a lack of toughness. The South Carolina game last year doesn’t seem like such an anomaly. Looks like we can count on at least 1-2 of those types of performance es a year. Maybe more.
Your last point about Gainesville is the truth. We looked timid and scared to death Saturday. That Florida team absolutely sucks. No excuse for that BS. You're the better team. Act like it. Line up and blow them off the ball.
I get so tired of watching this game every September.

lol, pulled off a rank of 1, beat bama, beat lsu, and beat Florida and you guys are already calling the hot seat. Get real.
He most certainly is NOT on any hot seat.....for gosh sake he has earned the right to get this turned. I'm just saying he is up against it. In fact, in my mind it will take one of the best coaching efforts anywhere this year to get this team to 8 wins. Could even struggle to get Bo-Elig.

That’s a direct call out to the suspended players. Playing is a privilege, act like it
Or we just act like adults and stop suspending players over some darn pot! Mizzu certainly doesn’t have this issue to worry about, neither does, IL, Mich, Oregon, CO and several other schools. They should decriminalize at the very least!!

Marijuana suspension that is so funny what a joke. Alcohol companies don’t like legalized marijuana because their revenue goes down. Grocery stores love legalized marijuana , munch munch munch.

f all of you who are talking bad about my coach…do you not remember the state of the program just a little while ago??? I hate negavols. Go away or jump off a bridge.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
CJH said on his show that “great locker rooms come from within it’s not just coach driven”.
Also he said, “guys that display the right things have got to demand it of the guys that are around them”. This could come from veterans as well as younger guys growing into that roll he added.
He elaborated a little more but what I took from it was we needed to improve our locker room culture if we expect to win consistently. That’s pretty much what he said.
It came after the Wesley Walker segment.
Follow Coach Prime's example and start over with all new players. It is working for him.

VN Store

Back