CJH just said.....

I have to fall back on Danny White to make sure this is no huge deal for our Women's Soccer corner of Big Orange World. As the husband of a collegiate softball player, I am not going to dismiss this as nothing.

Truth is, my wife would minimize this herself and just did, but I actually say this is huge if you are bought in. AD White is the man who can keep it cool.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that we finally have coaches in place, across the athletic department, that actually have a plan and aren’t just making 💩 up as they go?!
GBO!!

We have good coaches in place now because TN finally has a competent AD that knows what he is doing and how to hire a good coach that fits the programs. Hamilton was the one that dismantled the athletic dept with his bad decisions and hires and no one else has been hired until now that knew how to fix it. And Fulmer is totally out and can no longer meddle in things. Yes the sun is now shining on TN sports.

We have good coaches in place now because TN finally has a competent AD that knows what he is doing and how to hire a good coach that fits the programs. Hamilton was the one that dismantled the athletic dept with his bad decisions and hires and no one else has been hired until now that knew how to fix it. And Fulmer is totally out and can no longer meddle in things. Yes the sun is now shining on TN sports.

I think Boyd is a huge factor too. He hired White and it helps to have a president who is a sports enthusiast.

VN Store

Back