CJ Watson is on Cameo

So basically paying someone to say words with no meaning to them because they don't know the person from Adam... lol I'll pass.
The meaning is entirely up to the interpretation of the observer. Maybe you've always wanted to hear an actor say a quote, or you wished a scene went a different way. All sorts of possibilities. It's not up my alley but it's a clever idea.

So basically paying someone to say words with no meaning to them because they don't know the person from Adam... lol I'll pass.
Calling BS. I bet money you would sh!t yourself if someone bought you a Peyton Manning Cameo or some other big time Vol.

Now, I will make it my life's mission to see that you never experience the surprise and joy.

The meaning is entirely up to the interpretation of the observer. Maybe you've always wanted to hear an actor say a quote, or you wished a scene went a different way. All sorts of possibilities. It's not up my alley but it's a clever idea.
Anyone reflecting on an actor doing a scene differently or verbalizing a quote, isn’t up my alley either. The “quiet storm” however, was one of the last true PG’s to play roundball here, and played real hard night in/out.

Not sure I understand the appeal. Must be a generation thing. How do you even know it's really the celebrity and not just the clever use of technology?

It's just not organic enough for me. I'd get a kick out of someone sending me a video of Mike Leach at an airport after running into him, but paying him to read one of the multiple scripts he likely receives each day completely kills the novelty aspect in my mind.

It's just not organic enough for me. I'd get a kick out of someone sending me a video of Mike Leach at an airport after running into him, but paying him to read one of the multiple scripts he likely receives each day completely kills the novelty aspect in my mind.
And it's not like you're having a conversation with them. They're reading a script. It's meaningless. I don't get the novelty of it.

But again, maybe it's just a generation thing.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
If you need a payment plan to pay off $80, you probably shouldn’t be spending your money on something like this in the first place
Pay me $20 bucks and I'll call whoever you want to wish them a happy birthday. I'll pretend to be Sean Connery back from the grave just to deliver a special message.

Calling BS. I bet money you would sh!t yourself if someone bought you a Peyton Manning Cameo or some other big time Vol.

Now, I will make it my life's mission to see that you never experience the surprise and joy.

Wouldn't sh!t myself because I really dont need fake words from someone I dont personally know. lol

Reactions: SuggsOrMatthews
What I wouldn’t give if someone paid good money for LaVar Ball to send me a personalized birthday message...😒
People really do this?!
GBO!!

Since some are having trouble wrapping their heads around the idea of Cameo, check out some of these reviews. I get it if you personally don't find the idea appealing, but it's obvious why people like it and why it's successful.

Drew Brees
View attachment 369269

Eddie George
View attachment 369270

Cedric the Entertainer
View attachment 369272
I know someone who suffers from depression, major major depression. This is a college kid, he loves Drew Brees. His girlfriend got him one of these videos off cameo from Drew Brees for him and it literally helped jumpstart him into getting help. He’s doing tremendously better now. I get the skepticism of cameo from the outside looking in but it can impact someone heavily, we aren’t all the same!

VN Store

Back