Citrus Bowl

Yanks24

Remember when we went to the citrus so many times that Spurrier poked fun? Believe it or not it has been nearly 18 years since our last visit there. Don’t know why I was thinking about that. Maybe because it was a fun trip.

Reactions: RollerVol
I only went to one Citrus Bowl. In 1994. The first quarter was pretty good...

Anybody remember the jokes? Only one I recall was "you can't spell citrus without U T" lol

Reactions: RollerVol
Both Slurrier and Saban have owned UT.

The difference? Spurrier at least had humanity and a sense of humor. Sure, he is a pain in the butt, but if I ever saw him at an airport I’d buy the guy a beer.

Saban? I wouldn’t pee on him if he were on fire.

Reactions: tennesseeduke

The difference? Spurrier at least had humanity and a sense of humor. Sure, he is a pain in the butt, but if I ever saw him at an airport I’d buy the guy a beer.

I would pee on him just to make the fumes more noxious.

I drink a lot of Jack Daniels, so I would pee on him just so he knows that pure Tennessee lemonade was what saved his life. lol

Reactions: gnm53108
This thread is a mile wide and an inch deep. But, dang you guys made me laugh on a day that's started pretty bad. Thanks. This place never fails.

if we were running a different offense at the time Steve would've been an alumni....:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Remember when we went to the citrus so many times that Spurrier poked fun? Believe it or not it has been nearly 18 years since our last visit there. Don’t know why I was thinking about that. Maybe because it was a fun trip.
My favorite Spurrier quip was FSU, Free Shoes University

Reactions: gnm53108

VN Store

Back