Cincinnati- UCF

little under 10 minutes to go....still 27-16....Is this an upset. I don't know. Thought UCF and that high powered offense would win by 14 or more. Cincys not bad though.

Cincy is doing their best to choke this away. Although I think they got screwed a bit on the spot on both of those runs.

But then again it's quite stupid when you need 1 yard to run from the shotgun.

Boy, you got that right, vol.....running from the shot...stupid..even though I thought he got it..nailbiter..I'd go for it.

Game over....good for you Cincy. I actually like them...Definitely a heck of a lot more than that team north of them.

Damn the refs tried to keep UCF in that game , but Fickell wasn't having non of that .

Now there would be the coach for the vols....FICKELL. I like that guy a lot. Boy has he ever coached those 3-stars up....Tough, tough coach, and great defensive mind.

Glad Cincy wasn't overwhelmed at the thought of playing UCF. Both of these HCs could be gone soon.

Gosh, Cincy's play exemplifies their coach, a legendary hs wrestling champ (never lost) who was as tough in the trenches...Quality guy to. Yes, Heupel is really good also. Was impressed with the heart and soul of both teams.

VN Store

Back