Cigars Of Choice?

What kind of cigars do y’all have on standby? What are your go to cigars? Personally I do not smoke many cigars and was looking to get some ideas. I’m feeling optimistic about tomorrow! 🤙
I hear those "It's a Boy" cigars are smooth lol but I go with a Macanudo

Good morning! I’m sure there’s a lot of big dollars sitting in some of your humidors and I’m hopeful VolNation will be burning some of those $$$$s around 11:30 tonight.

Please, if you haven’t had a chance to make your contribution to the 102,455 Go Fund Me, consider doing so before game time. Let’s make this statement to the Nation and sports media!

Probably a My Father or any Carrillo. CAO is great as well. Heck, the Champagne mentioned earlier was my first take on a premium. Nice and gentle.
TBH, I’m smoking something on Sunday no matter what. Life is short, make it sweet.

Reactions: Gandalf
These have always been my favorite but fortunately I don’t wait for a win against the gumps to have one. Enjoying this one while rebuilding a chainsaw this morning.
D7C04B50-8F61-4714-8430-E1632ED791A0.jpeg

Reactions: TNESSEE77
Who here can recall buying candy cigarettes as a kid?

Just thinking about that makes me shake my head.

Still (somehow) available!

Edit: Tried to post a link for young smokers on Amazon. I guess they are blocked? Anyway, roll a pack in your sleeve and be the boss of your neighborhood today!

Maybe just a pic will work - I was a Round Up man myself.

91a5FmaBgFL._SL1500_.jpg

What kind of cigars do y’all have on standby? What are your go to cigars? Personally I do not smoke many cigars and was looking to get some ideas. I’m feeling optimistic about tomorrow! 🤙

Cheap ones!!! They will likely get old and stale before being able to smoke them!!

If you get sick on tobacco as a kid, it puts you off it forever. My brother let me dip Copenhagen on a fishing trip when I was six and he was fifteen. Just the smell makes me want to puke.

If we pull this off, I’m DAMN sure getting a pack of black n mild from the Chevron up the road in the middle of the night.
As a kid of about 12 years old, my family went camping with another family. Mom and Dad had three boys and they had three boys about our same ages. Their Dad used Skoal Bandits Wintergreen. Long story short - me and their son got caught with them and my Dad sat me on a hillside next to camp. Of course I had never used dip or chew so did not know the importance of spitting. The rest of the night was a blur of chills and dry heaves.

To this day if someone so much as opens a pack of Wintergreen gum around me my stomach does flips...that was 35 years ago.

I never had a tobacco habit but in HS in the 60s me and my buds would sometimes puff on one of these while cruising. Man were we cool. Anyone else ever heard of them?

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: kcvols1
The humidor is pretty sparse right about now, which is not unusual for this time of year. The warm weather months are my prime cigar smoking time. I have a few good ones left. Probably go with a Romeo y Julieta Churchill.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxVolnGA
never wanted to see a cigar since a day in october of 1972 when i was assigned to cover celebration in t---- locker room

VN Store

Back