Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

I enjoy my briar Seder Craft Billiard with Frog Morton cellar, they discontinued the Frog Morton brand, hard to find. If anyone finds any for sale let me know!

My faves are Padron Serie 1926, nub cameroons and most any My Father. Just got a box of RP Edge and a box of Carillo’s for Christmas. Happiness is loading up the humi.
I got some 1926 for Christmas. Haven’t smoked one yet though.

Reactions: VolNate
My faves are Padron Serie 1926, nub cameroons and most any My Father. Just got a box of RP Edge and a box of Carillo’s for Christmas. Happiness is loading up the humi.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't like anything Padron or Rocky Patel or Perdomo. I think I prefer the Dominican tobacco more than the Nicaraguan or Honduran tobacco which is more sweeter and lighter and not as harsh as the Nica or Honduras tobacco. I love the Nub Cameroon, awesome smoke. My favorites are Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Bellisco or anything Arturo Fuente with the Cameroon wrapper short story, story teller, etc...all good and had one yesterday and also anything Ashton I'm a fan but Arturo makes all Ashton's cigars so basically same thing and like the H. Upmann Cameroon stick too and I think AJ Fernandez has a New World Cameroon stick too I've tried and not bad.

Reactions: VolNate
You know what's great. My girlfriend is Cuban born and raised 1 block from the H. Upmann cigar factory in Havana, Cuba. I'm lucky because my girlfriend smokes cigars too and she loves a good cigar too in her blood and roots being from Cuba so I get to enjoy my hobby with my girlfriend which is great. Most woman frown on cigars or complain but not my girl. I'm lucky! lol

I’m a big fan of the Fuente short story and best seller.

me too. I'm actually smoking a best seller now enjoying this nice cool evening outside my parents home on their porch here in Ooltewah part of Chattanooga before heading back to South Florida tomorrow where I live.

Reactions: rgx
There is a cigar/tobacco store down the sidewalk from Publix. An idiot decided to take his lunch hour smoking on the public walkway with the downwind flowing across the Publix entrance. With everyone masked, there is no escaping the stink. many customers were complaining, the Publix manager made the 30 meter walk and asked if the smoker would mind moving about 10 feet to around the corner of the building (the shops 2nd entrance-way, upwind). Idiot refuses.

Manager asks politely again. Idiot refuses. Manager slaps the stogie out of his hand, stomps it on the ground. Cheers were heard for miles.

Point: Be cool.

There is a cigar/tobacco store down the sidewalk from Publix. An idiot decided to take his lunch hour smoking on the public walkway with the downwind flowing across the Publix entrance. With everyone masked, there is no escaping the stink. many customers were complaining, the Publix manager made the 30 meter walk and asked if the smoker would mind moving about 10 feet to around the corner of the building (the shops 2nd entrance-way, upwind). Idiot refuses.

Manager asks politely again. Idiot refuses. Manager slaps the stogie out of his hand, stomps it on the ground. Cheers were heard for miles.

Point: Be cool.
ScholarlyAccurateBonobo-max-1mb.gif

me too. I'm actually smoking a best seller now enjoying this nice cool evening outside my parents home on their porch here in Ooltewah part of Chattanooga before heading back to South Florida tomorrow where I live.

All this discussion about Fuentes convinced me to try them. Doing a slightly cheaper version....Imperial Corona.....pretty darn good. Sitting outside on the porch in Ooltewah enjoying one now....with a small glass of 4 Roses.

Reactions: CeJayVols
Do you guys like "the Cigar Vixen" Delicia Silva? My husband loves her and we have to watch her vids all the time. I hardly ever smoke a cigar but because of her videos I feel like an expert lol

All this discussion about Fuentes convinced me to try them. Doing a slightly cheaper version....Imperial Corona.....pretty darn good. Sitting outside on the porch in Ooltewah enjoying one now....with a small glass of 4 Roses.
Arturo knew cigars 👍🏼

VN Store

Back