Cierra Burdick to be on new pilot program 3x3 pro team in Seattle

lvocd

How exciting for Cierra! If this thing takes off, as more and more people play it and more and more get better at it, this sport could become a lot more widespread. I know there are some posters who don’t like the 3 x 3 at ALL, but I’m going to love and support anything that’ll give more young women and men more opportunities to continue playing the game they love.

GOOD LUCK, CIERRA!

Force 10 Sports Management announces professional women’s 3×3 roster

Reactions: karmazone and T.J.
I was just thinking of Cierra the other day. Happy she's still ballin'
I'm going to check her out for sure. Thanks for sharing 😊

I saw her on Good Morning America last week. (in the audience ) She looked like she was in great basketball shape.
One of my all time favorite Lady Vol basketball players

I watched the replay of most of the 3 x 3 games in Mongolia and the refs didn't call any cheap fouls, frankly no body to body fouls against the dribble drive. definitely no flopping! My second take away was the number of shots in a 20 second clock that were contested AND without being squared up. I doubt if any team shot 15% And the pace of playing definitely tired out the players with only 4 players. And with the constant physical play and some significant fouls with both hands the players took it without having technical fouls. Conclusion many aspects of the game would be beneficial experience for the college game.

VN Store

Back