Christmas Gag Gift Idea Thread

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
Hey everyone.

My friend group is having a gag gift Dirty Santa this Christmas and I was looking for some good ideas for gag gifts. Keep it under $15 if you can.

A cursory Amazon search has not yielded very good results so I appeal to you, VolNation! Don't let me down!

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

My friend group is having a gag gift Dirty Santa this Christmas and I was looking for some good ideas for gag gifts. Keep it under $15 if you can.

A cursory Amazon search has not yielded very good results so I appeal to you, VolNation! Don't let me down!
A big rubber dong

In honor of the 30th anniversary of Christmas Vacation...

81YdxEsEmyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back in the 80's I made a NATURAL gas powered hair dryer for a friend's gift. I took a old hair dryer and removed the electric cord. Then I took the rubber hose and nozzle off of an old school douche bag and installed it where the electric cord had been. I enclosed a huge can of baked beans and operating instructions. His wife shot punch out of her nose when he opened it. I can't post a pic of it now. I am not sure where it is. It has been passed around since 1982. We have had a ball with it.

A four pack roll of cheap toilet paper..😁 The John Wayne variety, rough and tough and don't take dooty off of anybody!!

VN Store

Back