Christian Moore appreciation thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
This guy deserves a thread after matching the Tennessee record for home runs in a season (24) and also holding the Tennessee career home run mark (51). He hit three home runs in the final game of the Kentucky series, another memorable moment.

"If I break it, I break it," Moore said. "That would be cool, too. Obviously, I want to win right now and keep this going with this team. After the fact, I will look back on it and and kind of reflect on it."

I remember watching videos of him workout and do infield catching practice as a recruit. It was a small indoor training facility where when finished doing one kind of training they had to breakdown the equipment and setup for the next but professionally done with great equipment. I guess since it was in New York you had to be creative due to rent and weather.
C Mo wasn't committed at the time so when he did finally commit to Tennessee I was exited to see what he could accomplish. I'm so happy for him and his family for he has worked hard to reach this point and look forward to what he will do in the big leagues.

This guy deserves a thread after matching the Tennessee record for home runs in a season (24) and also holding the Tennessee career home run mark (51). He hit three home runs in the final game of the Kentucky series, another memorable moment.

"If I break it, I break it," Moore said. "That would be cool, too. Obviously, I want to win right now and keep this going with this team. After the fact, I will look back on it and and kind of reflect on it."

Those announcers didn't seem too enthralled over CM's exploits! SEC Network or UK ? lol

I’ve had to stop and reflect on this. Two words come to mind when I ponder where he sits amongst the pantheon of VFL’s. Consistentcy, and clutch. He’s won us a bunch of games and they ain’t no doubt he’s worn the daddy hat and the fur coat more than anyone. That’s saying something.

His fielding has improved over the last 3 seasons and the rest of the book has yet to be written. If I’m being honest, he may be one hit, at the RIGHT moment, away from being a legend. I wish I could say “He. Ain’t. Leaving, but I can’t. Thank you CMO!!!

GBO!!!

Was he heavily recruited and whom did Tennessee beat out for his signature?

Congratulations to Moore on this acheivement.

Was he heavily recruited and whom did Tennessee beat out for his signature?

Congratulations to Moore on this acheivement.

While a total team effort is important to any success, this group is led by middle infielder Christian Moore. Moore, who is one of the most highly touted prospects in the class of 2021, leads by example in all facets of the game.

VN Store

Back