Chris Weinke needs to go

He’s not made our QB’s better, other teams can get a freshman ready to play QB, apparently we can’t . Let Tee coach the QB’s or find someone else but Weinke has done nothing and I don't hear a lot of complaints about him. He’s not getting our guys ready.

I'm not judging him for an inability to make JG play any better. That player hit his ceiling a couple years ago and despite spending every off-season with quarterback gurus working one-on-one he can't get better. That's understandable. But I do blame Weinke for the complete failure to develop the other quarterbacks. We have enough talent in that room that JG should not be an issue at this point.

He’s not made our QB’s better, other teams can get a freshman ready to play QB, apparently we can’t . Let Tee coach the QB’s or find someone else but Weinke has done nothing and I don't hear a lot of complaints about him. He’s not getting our guys ready.

How about the talent of the qbs is not up to par. You can’t rush a true freshman and stunt his career. Just relax and chill it’s a 5 yr rebuild and it’s headed in the right direction

I have never thought much for Weinke, I think a good qb coach would make a difference in our offense

VN Store

Back