Chris Weinke needs to go

EC4VOLS

He’s not made our QB’s better, other teams can get a freshman ready to play QB, apparently we can’t . Let Tee coach the QB’s or find someone else but Weinke has done nothing and I don't hear a lot of complaints about him. He’s not getting our guys ready.

He’s not made our QB’s better, other teams can get a freshman ready to play QB, apparently we can’t . Let Tee coach the QB’s or find someone else but Weinke has done nothing and I don't hear a lot of complaints about him. He’s not getting our guys ready.
I do not think its him I think it's a talent issue

How do we know how the other QB's are if Pruitt won't let them play?

This staff should give back a portion of their salary. They have not earned it. Donate it. Do something worthwhile with it because paying this staff is just robbery. This prestigious program, the fans, the VFL, and the state deserve better than what is being rolled out week after week.

Can’t really name any coaches that should be retained to be honest
The RB’s have played much better this season. Hit the holes hard and no more shoe string tackles. Only position where coaching has provided results.

The RB’s have played much better this season. Hit the holes hard and no more shoe string tackles. Only position where coaching has provided results.
I sort of agree, however, I feel our RB’s need to do a much better job breaking tackles. Especially when they get to the second level

Fire Weinke and make Tee Martin coach the QB’s.
I wrote a lot about firing Weinke last week. I still feel he should go on principle. At least put him on notice he has a very short window to save his job.
Maybe Osovet. He is one of the godfathers of the RPO. RPO is in Chaney's offense, you just get no sense of it when you watch JG. Maurer does that aspect far better. I thought Maurer looked fine today. Let him face the Hogs.

Reactions: TN_Transplant
This staff should give back a portion of their salary. They have not earned it. Donate it. Do something worthwhile with it because paying this staff is just robbery. This prestigious program, the fans, the VFL, and the state deserve better than what is being rolled out week after week.

there are people doing prison time for stealing less than these crooks are

Reactions: orangealways
Amen!

VN Store

Back