Chris Folwer

You m
May not like him but cant complain sbout his work ethic.

Mo Fo getting on a plane in London in the morning, flying to SLC, going the gator- Utah game and then flying back to London to continue Wimbledon.

ESPN way too thin in personnel obviously.
You meant to say the U.S Open Tennis Tournament, Wimbledon is played in June and First week of July...

Better change the thread name to get the spelling right.

I liked Fowler many years ago, but like many broadcasters who rise in the business, he has fallen in love with his own voice. He and Herbstreit have become insufferable.

I’m on my second day after flying across the Atlantic - no true rest to be had on commercial flights of 8+ hours. Maybe there’s a private flight with a bed on board?
My last flight to Europe was a lucky one sleep wise. Philadelphia to Zurich was only about 10% full on a Wednesday night. Had a whole row to fold up the armrests and lay out flat. Was less than seven hours too with a strong tailwind

My last flight to Europe was a lucky one sleep wise. Philadelphia to Zurich was only about 10% full on a Wednesday night. Had a whole row to fold up the armrests and lay out flat. Was less than seven hours too with a strong tailwind
happened to me on a flight to Germany. Got trashed drunk and woke up covered in Heineken cans with the two girls in the seats across the aisle giggling at me.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I’m on my second day after flying across the Atlantic - no true rest to be had on commercial flights of 8+ hours. Maybe there’s a private flight with a bed on board?
I got home yesterday from Johannesburg. 15:30 enroute.... thank God we have bunks. I still slept 10 hours last night. No way I could do that in coach. Where had you been in Europe?

May not like him but cant complain sbout his work ethic.

Mo Fo getting on a plane in London in the morning, flying to SLC, going the gator- Utah game and then flying back to London to continue Wimbledon.

ESPN way too thin in personnel obviously.
nevermind. I see this was already covered.

nah id been talking to them before i blacked out. i had been under the delusion that the crew stopped serving you when you were visibly intoxicated.They don't!
I was with a group of college students on a FinnAir flight from NYC to Helsinki early 90s. They cut us off but we found where they stowed the Bev carts for the rear cabin just served ourselves the rest of the flight.

nah id been talking to them before i blacked out. i had been under the delusion that the crew stopped serving you when you were visibly intoxicated.They don't!
They do stop serving once there is only enough left for the pilots 😉

i'd say he's being treated pretty good and pretty comfortable.

VN Store

Back