Chris Davenport

Where do you guys dream these things up?

Good lord the kid has been an LSU fan for years, committed early...and has been a recruiting machine for LSU...

Chris Davenport is about as solid as solid can get...

Move along to your next pipe dream:dance2:

After watching LSU's D this year, you guys need him worse than we do.....

u guys got a good one to turn that defense around. If Chief can't do it no one can. just watch the 3rd and short.:)

I thought the rap was 3rd and long? LOL!

I watched his PC announcement.. I like the Chief a lot.. He gave a great first impression..

Well spoken, confident, humble, respectful, appreciative, big plans etc....

I thought the rap was 3rd and long? LOL!

I watched his PC announcement.. I like the Chief a lot.. He gave a great first impression..

Well spoken, confident, humble, respectful, appreciative, big plans etc....

He will make ya'll better than you were last year.

When he has the players is does well.

He will make ya'll better than you were last year.

When he has the players is does well.

If nothing else, expect very good LB play. I can't remember not having good LB with Chavis here. I actually think he will work out well for LSU. His system has worked well whenever we have good DT's, and LSU seems to have a neverending supply of DT's lately.

Well in case you guys forgot, Coach O was headed to LSU! It took Monte and Lane in late night plane trip and check book in the 9th hour to buy his services....

Yes, you guys landed him...LSU wanted him bad, it worked out better for you guys inthe end.

Now, Why would Chris Davenport change his mind to Tennessee? Give me a good reason?

And then an effort from Miles and LSU to woo him away with more money failed. He actually came to UT for less money than he would have made at LSU. This is public knowledge as well. Take your tiger crap back to your own board. We don't want your kind around here. The smell is unbearable.

And then an effort from Miles and LSU to woo him away with more money failed. He actually came to UT for less money than he would have made at LSU. This is public knowledge as well. Take your tiger crap back to your own board. We don't want your kind around here. The smell is unbearable.

Kinda what I said, just a little stronger.

Corndogs smell pretty good man.

I've still not heard one iota as to why we have a chance with this guy all of a sudden.

There is a rumor that since the DT position is pretty full at LSU, there was a 09 commit that was taking a look at UT. Again, on my part it is pure speculation that it was Davenport because he had talked to us before.

Rex might have more info on this however. I would love to hear what LWS thinks or knows too.

I really thought the rumor was a Louisiana DL was looking at us. I believe it is Darrington Sentimore, Alabama has 3 DTs commits currently and already have a 3 deep rotations with Mt. Cody anchoring the nose spot. They also utilize the 3-4 defense so in reality they could have 6-7 people for one open spot, manned in 2009 season by a potential All-American

LSU actually does not have DT position full with 2 scholarships committed in this class. They have recruited, including this class 8 DTs in the last 3 years. They will have a JuCO this year who will be gone in 2 years. They have Drake Nevis, Al Woods whom will start. Chancey Aghareye is more of a SDE. They will fill out with Hicks and others this year. They did lose someone to the NFL draft whom was not expected to leave early. I think they are situated as they would want to be. Remember as well, with John Chavis they will continue with the 4-3 defense, and have plenty of room.

I've still not heard one iota as to why we have a chance with this guy all of a sudden.

You guys must be talking about Hicks a DE Juco from out west... LSU was the first big school to come calling.. I don't seem changing his committment, seemed pretty excited about being a Tiger.

Davenport grew up an LSU fan...I don't see him being the guy your heard a tidbit rumor about?

Anything is possible I suppose

VN Store

Back