Choose wisely

Which movie before my first flight

• Total voters
I actually dreamt about it last night. This is going to be an experience.

Since the greatest danger in commercial air travel is death by boredom, maybe watch the most boring movie you can think of. That should prepare you nicely!

Reactions: joevol33
Which movie should we watch before our first airplane trip?
Airplane- a disaster/ comedy, which is what I feel like it'll be.
Final destination- to really push me into a full blown panic attack.
Alive- because it'll be cold, possibly snowing, flying over mountains, and if we do crash and I survive, there'll be no Cap'n Crunch and I'll be hungry.
I can tell you from experience that you will definitely die on your first airplane flight. They’re all unsafe, ill maintained, and all of the pilots are unskilled hacks. You will hurdle towards the Earth at about 1,000 mph before smashing into a mountain. But if you’re lucky, you’ll die instantly upon contact. Otherwise, you’ll just lay there bleeding out till the bittersweet taste of death creeps upon you.

Just make peace with your maker before you get on the jet.

RIP Joe.

Last edited:
I can tell you from experience that you will definitely die on your first airplane flight. They’re all unsafe, I’ll maintained, and all of the pilots are unskilled hacks. You will hurdle towards the Earth at about 1,000 mph before smashing into a mountain. But if you’re lucky, you’ll die instantly upon contact. Otherwise, you’ll just lay there bleeding out till the bittersweet taste of death creeps upon you.

RIP Joe.
This is basically what I've pictured!

I can tell you from experience that you will definitely die on your first airplane flight. They’re all unsafe, I’ll maintained, and all of the pilots are unskilled hacks. You will hurdle towards the Earth at about 1,000 mph before smashing into a mountain. But if you’re lucky, you’ll die instantly upon contact. Otherwise, you’ll just lay there bleeding out till the bittersweet taste of death creeps upon you.

RIP Joe.
Confirmed.

I can tell you from experience that you will definitely die on your first airplane flight. They’re all unsafe, ill maintained, and all of the pilots are unskilled hacks. You will hurdle towards the Earth at about 1,000 mph before smashing into a mountain. But if you’re lucky, you’ll die instantly upon contact. Otherwise, you’ll just lay there bleeding out till the bittersweet taste of death creeps upon you.

RIP Joe.
So you fly for Aeroflot?

Reactions: malinoisvol
Flying is fun. I haven't flown in so long I would jump on a plane and go somewhere and come back just to fly.
We’re talking about cattle class on commercial airlines. No food, pay for drinks, no pillow, no blankie, people trying to stuff their seats-twelve dining room furniture in the overhead compartment above you, drunks picking fights with cabin staff (ok, that can be fun), 35 minutes to taxi from the gate in Charlotte, resulting from this cranky cabin staff (I kinda don’t blame them), seats crammed together with overflowing fellow passengers...

This isn’t flying. Flying is a special kind of freedom. This is Greyhound in the Sky. Well, unless you’re on Southwest. 😄

VN Store

Back