Chizik to UT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's a good coach. He surrounded himself with good coaches now that those coaches have left he's not doing do good.

Looks like the Chiz will be let go by AU after the Bama game. Now for the big question, do we consider him for the job here? While most of you will probably say no, I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that Gene would in fact be a homerun hire. Think about what Hart said in the press conference today. He wants an ethical man with HC experience who has been successful in the SEC. The Big Chiz meets all these requirements. Now it is true that he's had a couple rough years on the plain but other than Saban, he is the most recent coach to win a title. He accomplished what Auburn brought him in to do. I think he just got complacent with the job. Put him in a new atmosphere and we could be singing Rocky Top all night long after he leads us to a national championship. I would still take Gruden, Peterson, or Patterson first, but after that its all about the Big Chiz!

Your punishment is...

100 sit-ups
In the bath-tub
with a plugged-in toaster in your lap.

Looks like the Chiz will be let go by AU after the Bama game. Now for the big question, do we consider him for the job here? While most of you will probably say no, I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that Gene would in fact be a homerun hire. Think about what Hart said in the press conference today. He wants an ethical man with HC experience who has been successful in the SEC. The Big Chiz meets all these requirements. Now it is true that he's had a couple rough years on the plain but other than Saban, he is the most recent coach to win a title. He accomplished what Auburn brought him in to do. I think he just got complacent with the job. Put him in a new atmosphere and we could be singing Rocky Top all night long after he leads us to a national championship. I would still take Gruden, Peterson, or Patterson first, but after that its all about the Big Chiz!

Omg you got to be !

Dear god our fan base has officially lost it's freakin mind.....Damn

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Next time you have a thought......

Just let it go.

freeman2.gif

I like this idea IF we are wanting to completely destroy the program.....someone tell me if the plan changed from getting back to relevancy.....:p

For the record he got Cam Newton and Cam Newton got Chizik a NC. Which recruiting great players is credited to the coach. Problem is that if Kiffin wanted Newton we would have gotten him. He wanted to not only be back in the SEC but play against Urban in the East. Kiffin said no & highest bidder of Barn & Miss ST would get him. My point is if we are in on a great player and we have a good coach we will land said great player. I dont have faith Chizik can do that. His offense without Gus Malzahn has been worse than Dave Clawsons here. Thats bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back