Chills...

I wish we could make videos on phones in 1990. The Florida game was really special from Section QQ, especially after Carter returned the second half KO.
I was in NN, it looked like he pointed right at me at the 10 yard line headed into the endzone. That game was OVER after that. We took em to the woodshed! GBO!!!!

Reactions: GordonC
I wish we could make videos on phones in 1990. The Florida game was really special from Section QQ, especially after Carter returned the second half KO.
I was in section C just below the over hang. Thought is was a mistake when he took the second half kickoff so close to the sideline. Great Player one of the best ever at Tennessee. Of course these days he wouldn't make a whole game without a targeting call. A true hitter.

Yes even though we lost that Notre Dame game was awesome! Full of studs on both sides of the ball!

Agreed.....nothing like the mind blowing crowds of the 90s......those crowds were on FIRE!!!!.......I'd have to throw in the reaction of the 98' crowd of the Florida game after the wide kick by Chandler and same year the crowd after the Ratliff forced fumble and recovery against Arkansas.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I was there too! It was so much fun! The energy was unbelievable. And then we lostšŸ˜”
Were you responding the the post just above yours made by esarmstrong? If so, guess this makes you one of the older of VolNation!! Considering "the charge" it's a wonder you made it out alive. As Pickett said "general I have no brigade" As we found out, our "Pickett" did not have a very good answer for us after our troops defeat in this epic battle.

Reactions: VolGirl81

VN Store

Back