Chick-fil-A Bowl tickets

Smokey1210

Does anyone have 4 tickets they would sale for face? I can get some in the Hookie section would just rather set in Orange. I will check the thread regularly or just send me a personnel message with you email or phone number.

Good luck getting 4 for face value...

Come and sit in the Va Tech section with me. The Hokies' fans will rue the day...

Any progress on UT trying to get more tickets? I called about a week ago and know they are trying but has anybody heard for sure?

Also, some have said that tickets will be available outside the stadium (scalpers) on game day. Anyone have personal experience with this... scammers, going price, etc.?

Thanks.

I got two from UT today. My buddy who is a big time donor got them for me. He may have more pull than the average joe because the ut site says they are sold out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You can get lowers for $125 right now on Ebay....My guess is lowers for face around kickoff....tons of tickets on Ebay...

It's illegal to scalp in GA.

Don't worry about which side you sit on. If you buy tix in VA side it will turn orange!

It's illegal to scalp in GA.

Don't worry about which side you sit on. If you buy tix in VA side it will turn orange!

Also illegal to drive without your seatbelt. There are dozens of scalpers withtix in Atl.Just make sure they're real.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back