Cheesecake

Bless me father, for I have sinned. I've never confessed before. I'm not Catholic, but, I was tempted to try maple bacon cheesecake.

Reactions: VolNExile
Chocolate chips are just so overrated. Give me dark chocolate shavings or fudge ripples.

And cookies... Jimminy Cricket! Enough with the chocolate chip cookies, already! There are other great cookies - oatmeal, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal date, macadamia nut sugar cookies, pecan shortbread, almond shortbread, hazelnut shortbread, and on and on and on!

I need key lime pie, STAT.

Chocolate chips are just so overrated. Give me dark chocolate shavings or fudge ripples.

And cookies... Jimminy Cricket! Enough with the chocolate chip cookies, already! There are other great cookies - oatmeal, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal date, macadamia nut sugar cookies, pecan shortbread, almond shortbread, hazelnut shortbread, and on and on and on!

I need key lime pie, STAT.

ok grandpa!
1555078120062.png

Reactions: Guest and 508mikey
Yeah it’s a texture thing along with I don’t like bitter dark chocolate. Milk chocolate or butterscotch chips are ok.
I knew it had to be something logical and not fawking stupid like chocolate chips are overrated. I love me some dark chocolate with salt, like sea salt and dark chocolate and caramel Dove squares. Dark chocolate chip muffins with sea salt. White chocolate chip key lime pie. Chocolate chip cookies are as American as Baseball, hot dogs, Apple pie and Chevrolet.

My new favorite cookie to make is a replica of Panera's kitchen sink cookie - has caramel, pretzels, white and chocolate chips, and sea salt.

Screenshot_20190412-105542.png

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
Chocolate chip cookies are as American as Baseball, hot dogs, Apple pie and Chevrolet.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back