CheckerNeyland image

hayley

I saw a photo somewhere online of the stadium immediately after the Florida game that showed the whole stadium with fireworks going off, can anyone post where I can find it again?
I want it as my background on my computer.

I saw a photo somewhere online of the stadium immediately after the Florida game that showed the whole stadium with fireworks going off, can anyone post where I can find it again?
I want it as my background on my computer.
Not sure if this is what you want

Attachments

• 20220927_005811.jpg
    20220927_005811.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 809
That's Ole Miss last season. Note the night time sky. EDIT: on second thought, I see the positioning of the new scoreboard for this year, so that would make it Florida this year, unless someone did a photo shop.

That's Ole Miss last season. Note the night time sky. EDIT: on second thought, I see the positioning of the new scoreboard for this year, so that would make it Florida this year, unless someone did a photo shop.
It’s at the end of the game after the interception

This is not the Ole Miss game last year. Tennessee did not have the north endzone jumbotron in last season as picture here. This is the Florida game.

There is simply no more stunning sight on earth.

[Blue] Can we just go back to wearing orange? [/Blue]

It has been photoshopped, but not for that. lol

VN Store

Back