#CheckerNeyland for Ole Miss! [Confirmed]

Perfect opportunity for UT to supply orange and white ponchos to the appropriate sections.
I had a friend who forgot to bring a rain jacket to a game where rain was forecast and bought a poncho from a guy on a corner along Cumberland. When it started to rain after we got into Neyland and he unfolded it, turned out it was a clear trash bag. Since he was a law school student, I didn't feel too bad for him.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I had a friend who forgot to bring a rain jacket to a game where rain was forecast and bought a poncho from a guy on a corner along Cumberland. When it started to rain after we got into Neyland and he unfolded it, turned out it was a clear trash bag. Since he was a law school student, I didn't feel too bad for him.
My dad and I used to go over to his old fraternity house and borrow trash bags to wear for rainy games so it is what it is.

They work!

Be careful, Josh. We're not Bama-bad, but some of the things some of our fans get up to on Saturday nights might curl your feathers.

You can't even qualify it with, "I'm into whatever our fans want to do on Saturday night in Neyland Stadium." I've heard some stories....

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Hupel wants the fans to do this. It’s the fan’s that started it. The fan’s lead it.

Networks are talking the boys up. Come on fans provide the visuals and get the boys hyped!

Checker this stadium Saturday! Show the country and the recruits we are bringing the energy.

Hupel wants the fans to do this. It’s the fan’s that started it. The fan’s lead it.

Networks are talking the boys up. Come on fans provide the visuals and get the boys hyped!

Checker this stadium Saturday! Show the country and the recruits we are bringing the energy.

Then which fans make it happen? Who ultimately makes this call?

If you really think about the last decade and a half this fanbase is amazing. Weve been down and kicked and still trun out on a Saturday night with 100K, I am going for the first time this year and over paid to be there. But Lets go all out and make it feel like the 90s again. Checker the sumbitch and be loud.

VN Store

Back