#CheckerNeyland for Ole Miss! [Confirmed]

Ole Miss has been ranked #1 in the last decade. Can we say the same? We've been bad too long to have a big ego.
I think you have Ole Miss confused with Mississippi State who was ranked #1 for 4 weeks in 2014 during the Dak Prescott years. I don't think Ole Miss has been ranked #1 since the early 60's. I think they made it to #3 one of the years Hugh Freeze was there.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I think you have Ole Miss confused with Mississippi State who was ranked #1 for 4 weeks in 2014 during the Dak Prescott years. I don't think Ole Miss has been ranked #1 since the early 60's. I think they made it to #3 one of the years Hugh Freeze was there.
Maybe so. Point still valid IMO

I thought that I saw where the the ad put out the message that this actually was the weekend for checkering Neyland. Am I wrong?

This needs to happen, night game at Neyland, Kiffy back in town, and the new LED lights will make the atmosphere electric. #checkerneyland

I believe this should be the game we should do it for.

We need to have Neyland rocking and what better way to do that than to get the Checkered Board rolling. The players have shown out on the field and now it’s time for the fans to show up and show out.

in the past, this has happened when message boards and some local media have grabbed onto the idea and pushed it. Then the UTAD got behind it with emails and messages to fans.
if enough “connected” people want it to happen and publicly push for it, it will happen.

In light of the fact that black is sure to become one our permanent primary colors, should we welcome Kiffin to Neyland with an orange and black checkerboard crowd?

Yay or nay?

Regular helmet black jersey and orange pants black shoes white soxs. Because Bama is closure to Halloween all orange take the penalty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behr
Orange and white is the best.
#1 Orange and white
#2 Charcoal grey with orange
#3 The not so nice looking black and orange

@Freak can you at least remove the poll thread from this? If the announcement is merged into a poll the message might get lost that it’s actually happening

I dont know why my thread has a poll now. We are orange and white checkerboarding or it shouldn't happen just my opinion.

VN Store

Back