Checkerboard Neyland for Florida game - checkerneyland.com

Do you really think our fans will do this? They've tried to do black outs, Orange outs (both football and basketball), pink outs for breast cancer, etc, and our fans won't do it. They won't even do it when the marketing department gives them the shirts to do it. Just doesn't happen.

Any insiders know who to talk to in order to see if we can get this moving?
I'll fly up again to be a part of this!

Last edited:
Better idea would be for everyone to go naked.....a fleshout if you would

"We're in, Bud!"

tennessee-fans.jpg

Dunno about a Checkboard but Cheggerboard would be pretty groovy!

Do you really think our fans will do this? They've tried to do black outs, Orange outs (both football and basketball), pink outs for breast cancer, etc, and our fans won't do it. They won't even do it when the marketing department gives them the shirts to do it. Just doesn't happen.

Basketball has pulled it off before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1 person
Basketball has pulled it off before.

Once, 9 years ago. Since then, they've tried Orange outs, white outs, etc, and it has flopped. Even when the fans were given shirts. They've tried Orange and white outs in Neyland since then that have failed miserably, too. Our fans just don't do it.

Once, 9 years ago. Since then, they've tried Orange outs, white outs, etc, and it has flopped. Even when the fans were given shirts. They've tried Orange and white outs in Neyland since then that have failed miserably, too. Our fans just don't do it.

How long in advance were these planned?

Again, if we started planning NOW for the Oklahoma game next year... it's definitely possible...

Should be lots of puppy fans there.

I need you to coordinate the orange and white seating plans in Athens. We gone cheggarboard Sanford Stadium, Butch is gone out-trick you with his mind and then we gone whip dey azz. Section 611 can remain red.

medium.png

Last edited:
Another teacher just told me that they are going to do this for a game. Where she got the info I do not know.

Edit: She just told me she read it in an article on Facebook.:dunno:

Last edited:
Would love to see it happen. Would probably get the most mileage out of it for a prime-time game. Not sure how it would be coordinated though, maybe e-mails to season ticket holders, radio announcements, TV news . . .

Either way, I'm in.

Would love to see it happen. Would probably get the most mileage out of it for a prime-time game. Not sure how it would be coordinated though, maybe e-mails to season ticket holders, radio announcements, TV news . . .

Either way, I'm in.

Don't underestimate the force of volnation!

theres a part of this picture that looks really bad, but i can't put my finger on it..... its just like a red cluster kinda thing.

Okay, so I left the visitor's section untouched and in a nasty red, sue me. ; )> I debated on changing it but felt the visiting fans wouldn't go along with it.

Also, last week I heard that a company in Knoxville was trying to make this happen for the game against Florida. I'm not sure of what progress has been made but have reached out to what little contacts I have up there to see if they can find out more information.

VN Store

Back