Checkerboard Neyland for Florida game - checkerneyland.com

Well the shirt ain't been working the last several years, so he ought to change it up anyhow.

Nope...and mama always wears her orange jumpsuit. They always go to Hardee's for breakfast on gameday and the Golden Coral after the game. If UT wins, they splurge on a Dairy Queen Blizzard for dessert.

The ain't changin' for nothin'!

Reactions: 1 person
Other schools are used to using the interwebs to get information out to their fanbase. Oregon's site tells you what unis the team wears and what color(s) the fans are supposed to wear. I just don't see this fan base capable of pulling this off.

You've got Junior from Wartburg that has worn his lucky shirt to every game since 1983 and he ain't changin' for nuttin'!

Tell him to take it off, it ain't worked in 8 years

Reactions: 4 people
Other schools are used to using the interwebs to get information out to their fanbase. Oregon's site tells you what unis the team wears and what color(s) the fans are supposed to wear. I just don't see this fan base capable of pulling this off.

You've got Junior from Wartburg that has worn his lucky shirt to every game since 1983 and he ain't changin' for nuttin'!

UT is actually one of the most well represented fanbases on the Internet. You'd be surprised. Luckily the only two options are two colors most people wear to the game anyway.

Here's hoping to a rain soaked game and coeds encouraged to wear white for the checker effect.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope so... Although I must say, this is like the 4th thread we have had about this.

My friend and I have custom made shirts for the UF game. They both are white, which is the color we need to wear in our section (QQ). Destiny.

Reactions: 4 people
i'm tired of all the gimicks.

I wan't us to win games.

To keck with clothes, checkerboards, crowd noise, butt ugly uniforms, and all the rest.

Connot wait till we start winning some quality games.

Last edited:
Paint it on the rock along with the website. Tweet it out, students pass out flyers, put it on Facebook. It'll work

My friend and I have custom made shirts for the UF game. They both are white, which is the color we need to wear in our section (QQ). Destiny.

Are they some of those sweet air brushed shirts you can get in Gatlinburg? Because I am in a white section as well and all my gear is orange.

Reactions: 1 person
Won't happen unless the university gets behind this and is willing to advertise, maker and possibly give out some t shirts

If UT is advertising and giving out Maker's, I'm there. I'll wear orange, white, or purple polka dots. Whatever.

Someone tell the blue hairs to plz do this for the love of UT football. Also plz get these girls to stop wearing pink to the games.

I guess I will have to buy a white Vol shirt. I somehow don't have one. I am going to wait and make sure this thing gains some traction though.

Someone tell the blue hairs to plz do this for the love of UT football. Also plz get these girls to stop wearing pink to the games.

This. I don't think the older people will be as much of a problem as the frats and sororities that for some reason have to wear blue blazers and whatver color dress they think is cute. This isn't the 50's we don't wear Sunday's best to football games.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be in section AA supporting this, along with my brother. Only 102,453 to go!:hi:

It's actually not that bad. It's "only" about 97-98,000 in the stands. You won't see the people in the boxes and press box area plus the band section, plus the visiting team. That will take it down to close to 90K.

I just trimmed almost 10% off this thing. It may be doable.

This. I don't think the older people will be as much of a problem as the frats and sororities that for some reason have to wear blue blazers and whatver color dress they think is cute. This isn't the 50's we don't wear Sunday's best to football games.

Tell that to Ole Miss. The whole student section looks like a church pew. Who in their right mind wants to dress their best at a football game? Especially those that wear blazers early in the year in 85+ degree heat.

VN Store

Back