Checkerboard neck gaiters... really?

funny how i knew this thread was coming. As soon as he started losing, all the "fans" would turn on the coach, he would be the new Dooley/Butch, and even his fashion would be critiqued. not surprised in the least.

No one liked the trashcan. Literally everyone on here except the most fervent CBJ homers said how stupid it was.
Damn right. The trashcan was logically flawed brainless concept that associated our team. with garbage. Butch Boys on here claimed, "Other teams do wrestling champion belts, gold chains, and pimp canes, how is the trashcan any different?"

Cue sesame street. "One of these things is not like the others."

Plus Original Fade was wrong, no one likes the trashcan when we were winning because we didn't win that season.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Heard the VQ guys say on their podcast UT was fined $100k by the SEC because he didn’t wearing it properly. First I’d heard that

Who does UT's fashion/uniform design. Good grief those neck gaiters.

Solid orange. Solid White. "UT Grey" hahahaha... sorry CJP. If you want the checks, put them down one side.

Not only are we playing terribly, but our coach looks like a buffoon in that getup. Checkers only work if they are flat and straight. Most faces aren't either of those.

Anyway - just thought I'd pick on something "not JG" for a minute. - something we can change.

carry on.View attachment 316130
Baffoon? You’re being too kind! That gaiter stretched over his head easily beats out Butch’s turnover trashcan or Dooley’s stool as Big Orange embarrassments.

VN Store

Back