Checker Vandy

this-needs-to-happen-this-is-necessary.gif

To bad it couldn't be done stealthy. This gives the University time to plan a counter offensive, but it's Vandy. GBO!

It will never happen. This was thrown out once before, but we figured out that it’s too cold, everyone will be in jackets which will be an assortment of different colors.

Besides this would have been cooler in the Franklin days when they were actually standing up to us. Heupel’s Vols will beat Vandy by as much as they choose to beat them by.

This would be fun to do if I went to the game. This is a sh!thole of a stadium and I won’t go to watch a game there. Beware it will take you a whole quarter to walk all the way down the aisle (because the gate is at the bottom) to go to the restroom and get a drink as well as get back up to your seat. Line of sight will be the head of the person on front of you. Hey, but it’s really a home game for us

Reactions: feathersax
Just bought my tickets in Section R last night. This makes things that much better 😂

I'm thinking about going. I just happen to be in Nashville that weekend. Where did you buy yours from? Section R would be great

VN Store

Back