Checker Neyland for Real

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion 100%. But what if we all pull together in this difficult time and put 102,455 Orange and White fans in Neyland VS UGA? What a message we could send to recruits! Whether Pruitt is the guy or not and whether you agree with it are not in today's day and age social media rules! I can't stand to see where we have fallen to either but no matter who is coaching you have to go get players to win!
I think that would send the message to the athletic dept that we'll continue to spend our money no matter what. Therefore, they can continue making revenue on losses and incompetent coaches. I think recruits care more about playing for a winner.

Honestly, I think this what needs to happen:

Pruitt names Maurer the starter right away. Screw the narrative of "UGA doesn't need to know who to gameplan for".....

Second, announce that you want to do an Orange Out with the Vol Shop's custom UT shirt the kid who was bullied made. I saw where Vol Shop had over 100K orders of the shirt.

Third, announce that half the beer sales for UGA would go to that Bullying charity the Vol Shop is donating to with shirt sales....

This is the only big home game for us. Give it one last hoorah and go all out.

The energy of Maurer being the starter should inject some, not a lot, energy to get people to the game.

The orange out with those shirt should inject some energy as well

The donations thru beer sales should inject some energy as well.
Agreed that it doesnt matter who uga plans for, they're going to bury us either way.

Posted in the Recruiting Forum:

Kirby Smart pushing for a Red Out at Neyland. Wants to humiliate us in front of the recruits to help them make their decision. Don’t sell your tickets.

Reactions: vols40
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion 100%. But what if we all pull together in this difficult time and put 102,455 Orange and White fans in Neyland VS UGA? What a message we could send to recruits! Whether Pruitt is the guy or not and whether you agree with it are not in today's day and age social media rules! I can't stand to see where we have fallen to either but no matter who is coaching you have to go get players to win!

Its really the ONLY thing we can do to make a positive impact in recruiting. At least the coaches can tell them our fans kick ass! AND drink a lot.

So many feelings-hurt Vol fans yelling/crying/suggesting about things they don't control or even effect.

Showing loyalty in front of recruits IS one of the few things fans can do to positively effect the future of the program.

But you'll have to swallow your pride and respond with logic instead of emotion to accomplish anything positive. Just like you tell your kids... "You gonna cry, quit, or do something about it?"

I know this post will be shot down like a stop sign in Cocke County, but when everyone has worked through their 5 stages of grief... this really is a good idea that allows us to DO something that's not symbolic, but has legitimate positive effect in the real world.

Done. Commence firing.

You have to be kidding!! Wake up!!

I agree. We must follow the maxims ourselves, regardless of what the team is doing. Else, we suck as fans.

VN Store

Back