Chase Valentine, JUCO SS/3B commits

I thought link said class of '21...could be wrong...just wonder if now or spring semester

Good question, OT. Doesn't mention the class he has committed to.
He’s on the fall roster at Central Arizona right now, they actually have a fall season. I’m not sure of the rules for JUCO however he might be able to transfer after the 1st semester. Just depends on the rules and whether or not the staff wants him for the 2022 season.

He’s on the fall roster at Central Arizona right now, they actually have a fall season. I’m not sure of the rules for JUCO however he might be able to transfer after the 1st semester. Just depends on the rules and whether or not the staff wants him for the 2022 season.

I'm guessing he'll be here for fall of 22.

I love to see this baseball program continue to gain traction! With that said, tell me a little more about this guy, please.
Thanks!
GBO!!

Reactions: volz2wallz
Number 4 ranked HS player out of Arizona, number 1 short stop. Not sure why he ended up at a JUCO. Will be interesting to find out in due time……
Chase Valentine Class of 2021 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Thanks for the link, OldTimer!

I found this great news article from August profiling Chase and his sister Riley (who plays softball, has since committed to Arizona State).

Sandra Day O’Connor Sibling Duo Shines Together On And Off The Field

Turns out that Chase was originally committed to the Aggie. When Childress wasn't retained, he reopened his recruitment.

"Chase was ranked as the No. 1 shortstop in the state, according to Perfect Game. The recent graduate was committed to play at Texas A&M until some offseason coaching changes led to him opening his recruitment again. "

Perhaps that's why he ended up going the JUCO route.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, OldTimer!

I found this great news article from August profiling Chase and his sister Riley (who plays softball, has since committed to Arizona State).

Sandra Day O’Connor Sibling Duo Shines Together On And Off The Field

Turns out that Chase was originally committed to the Aggie. When Childress wasn't retained, he reopened his recruitment.

"Chase was ranked as the No. 1 shortstop in the state, according to Perfect Game. The recent graduate was committed to play at Texas A&M until some offseason coaching changes led to him opening his recruitment again. "

Perhaps that's why he ended up going the JUCO route.

"....a line drive machine." I like that.

VN Store

Back