Change my mind - Sam Pittman

I agree with the above posters. 2nd year with a full roster of SEC caliber players. Give Heupel a chance. If in year 3 we still do not have a QB that can hit a wide open receive running down the middle of the field than yes we can debate if Pittman is better than Heupel.

How do you know that? His play calling and in -game decisions today were some of the worst I have seen in recent memory.
We couldn't even score 2 tds under anyone with Pruitt. Got to have a QB hit the deep balls. Finding a QB that can do that in this offense changes everything

We couldn't even score 2 tds under anyone with Pruitt. Got to have a QB hit the deep balls. Finding a QB that can do that in this offense changes everything
Hooker looked good except for the two turnovers but the penalties are alarming and the the play calling and in game decisions were horrendous. Sorry but at this time I don’t see how anyone can state that Heupel is going to be a good coach. No one has a clue and you are just wishful thinking he will be good.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Ehhhhh. Whatever we’ve seen so far still doesn’t compare to the idiots running the team the previous few seasons.
Don’t see how he could be as bad as Pruitt but definitely do not see anything as of today that he will have more success than Butch. I’ll cut him some slack this year because the deck is stacked against him with the number of scholarship players available.

Hooker looked good except for the two turnovers but the penalties are alarming and the the play calling and in game decisions were horrendous. Sorry but at this time I don’t see how anyone can state that Heupel is going to be a good coach. No one has a clue and you are just wishful thinking he will be good.

Man I am hoping he is the guy. I like him better then the last 3. His personality is a complete 180 over Pruitt who thought he was such a defensive guru.

I think that’s jumping the gun a little. I’m willing to give the guy a chance but I’m a little that the “qb whisperer” didn’t even start the best kid on the team.

VN Store

Back