Chaney must be a good hire... TideFans.com is salty

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
Jim Chaney leaves Georgia for UT

Most everyone commenting that it's an underwhelming hire... Chaney is a bum... Dawg fans are happy... Pruitt not making good hires... etc.

Clearly they haven't seen the 247Dawgs forum... they are pretty much stunned by Chaney's departure.

BAMA fans salty about our new hire... I'll TAKE IT!!

GBO

Most everyone commenting that it's an underwhelming hire... Chaney is a bum... Dawg fans are happy... Pruitt not making good hires... etc.

Clearly they haven't seen the 247Dawgs forum... they are pretty much stunned by Chaney's departure.

GBO

Bama is prolly even more Salty knowing that losing Pruitt from the staff is why they got taken to the woodshed. I was eager to see how soon it would hurt him, but Saban's revolving door of coordinators eventually caught up to him.

Bama is prolly even more Salty knowing that losing Pruitt from the staff is why they got taken to the woodshed. I was eager to see how soon it would hurt him, but Saban's revolving door of coordinators eventually caught up to him.

Great point... i hadn't thought about that. Their defense in the championship game was straight garbage.

The word on the street from Dawg fans are, "we didn't want him any way." To which they tried to keep him per several credible media sources during the "is he or is he not" going to UT unconfirmed period. Secondly, butthurt Dawg fans are also indicating, "we didn't want him or he was invited to leave" is supported by Smart releasing his new OC selection this morning since he was so prepped and kicked Chaney out the door, right?

The word on the street from Dawg fans are, "we didn't want him any way." To which they tried to keep him per several credible media sources during the "is he or is he not" going to UT unconfirmed period. Secondly, butthurt Dawg fans are also indicating, "we didn't want him or he was invited to leave" is supported by Smart releasing his new OC selection this morning since he was so prepped and kicked Chaney out the door, right?

So if Smart was this prepared to move ahead with a new coordinator, does that mean Doug Matthews was right and this has been close to done for a while now?

Seems like there is Very Little loyalty to Saban among his Coordinators??? They seem to Run at first offer!

Judging from his raging and cursing on the sidelines in public, he must be a Nightmare to work for in Private!!

Not really.

Pruitt and Smart had numerous offers which they declined.

They both stayed for years and waited for the offer they couldn't turn down!

So if Smart was this prepared to move ahead with a new coordinator, does that mean Doug Matthews was right and this has been close to done for a while now?

I'll answer your query with another query. Do you think Pruitt found out about Chaney's interest in just the last week or ten days? Apparently nobody in the UGA program or sports media in general saw this coming.

TideFans.com Official Snack Food.

49899588_2055278554525846_4463626714638974976_n.jpg

GBO

I would love to know the average IQ for that board

From what little I read, Dawg fans are more concerned about keeping Pittman than losing Chaney. Also, there is a lot of concern that Coley will be promoted.

I have realized over the years that being bipolar isn't unique to just our fan base. Some Georgia fans are happy he is leaving, some are upset, some are on the fence. Same with Alabama. Some think it is a good hire and will help us on the road to being relevant again. Some think that we are just inbred hillbillies. Kind of par for the course in my opinion.

Great point... i hadn't thought about that. Their defense in the championship game was straight garbage.

Bama's D had a few hiccups throughout the season. They lost a ton of talent from last year, even for them. 33 given up to lowly Arky for example. The offense uncharacteristically took the limelight this season. But, later in the year, it looked more solid. Then the Tigers squatted on them, plus kept the O out of the endzone several times. Breaks my heart I tell ya. LOL!

You would think we would here something about a press conference today pretty soon. Anybody heard anything? GBO!

VN Store

Back