Chaney and Oline

VolInDayton

When mentioning Chaney everyone jumps straight to Pittman and how he is one of the top Oline coaches in the country. With these two working together for such a long time does anyone think it is possible that Chaney could be part of the reason he has good Olineman and not just Pittman.

So much discussion this last year was Heltons inability to call plays that covered up the flaws of our Oline (with all the flaws that could have been near impossible). Could Chaneys play calling and system be part of the reason that Oline play is good in his offense? I know Pittman is great, but I feel like this could be an oversight by a lot of people.

Is there a question here?

EDIT: sorry...I see it now...

. Could Chaneys play calling and system be part of the reason that Oline play is good in his offense? .

I don’t know the exact answer. But, I think UGA has a MUCH superior talent level on the O-Line...INCLUDING a Vol Legacy...who was a LOCK for YEARS...but, in the end...went where he could play for Championships.

I’m sure there’s some synergy but Pittman is elite. There’s no diminishing his returns.

VN Store

Back